MizGraces's 6 Card Finder Person Spread-

MizGrace

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ MizGraces Finder Spread Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I made this to help a fellow Tarot forum user who found the method accurate. blessings to you )O(. I wont post name incase they wish to be anon. I wanted to help them find someone. I havent tested it myself to find a missing friend from years ago. I really should do. method is below. questions welcome and help too on how to set the spread out clearly on the forum. Enjoy! Thank you.

Card Layout

The cards can be placed in a line vertically like a train on a tracks traveling to locate the person

1*2*3*4*5*6*

so its darting off into the future to its destination.

The 6 questions to ask the cards

1How should I prepare to find X?
2'where can I find X?'
3'where is X now?'
4'who should I contact to find X?'
5 'how should I contact x?'
6 how will x respond when I contact them?

id be happy to see how the works and if people are able to make use of it. if there are others similar I am sorry and happy for the spread to be corrected in any way you see fit.

DEEISME

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ MizGraces Finder Spread Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I made this to help a fellow Tarot forum user who found the method accurate. blessings to you )O(. I wont post name incase they wish to be anon. I wanted to help them find someone. I havent tested it myself to find a missing friend from years ago. I really should do. method is below. questions welcome and help too on how to set the spread out clearly on the forum. Enjoy! Thank you.

Card Layout

The cards can be placed in a line vertically like a train on a tracks traveling to locate the person

1*2*3*4*5*6*

so its darting off into the future to its destination.

The 6 questions to ask the cards

2'where can I find X?'
3'where is X now?'

id be happy to see how the works and if people are able to make use of it. if there are others similar I am sorry and happy for the spread to be corrected in any way you see fit.

Hey!!! its ok..its Me :)

I was just coming here to brag about your " 6 card finder spread"...for me a clarification to my first reading i did on my old friend who has cancer, but not sure of much other info on the matter: under readings, "What type of cancer is it, and is it the end"?

This was phase 2 below and pretty interesting how it turned out!!! all on same reading #1 and number 2... "What type of cancer is it, and is it the end"? THANKS MIZGRACE for helping me...

2'where can I find X?'
3'where is X now?'

Deeisme

MizGrace

Thank you for replying Deeisme happy to help, try to stay positive and wishing you the very best in your search :)

DEEISME

Thank you for replying Deeisme happy to help, try to stay positive and wishing you the very best in your search :)

Thank you so much, i really appreciate that MizGrace...
So far still no answers, but i have lots of feelers out..
I even thought of one more person (a lady), that may use facebook more than the rest of relatives...This is a sister in law to one of the 5 brothers...Maybe she is the 9 0f pents !(I think she is a Taurus lady)...
I have to just give it to the universe for a while, cause i tend to worry way too much...
In the 6 card reading i think it says to be patient....
I promise to let people know how it turns out down the road here a bit...

Dee