Astrology spread?

AmethystEyes

Does anyone know of any spreads that could tell you how a certain astrological position may influence you?

Bernice

Hi DevilishAngel,

Not quite sure exactly what you mean, but Mels' Astrological Spread is read by only focussing on the houses (and cards therein) of the query. This link shows the approach, scroll down to the image - Mels example reading.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=1614&page=6&pp=50

If you browse through further posts there is more information and examples - and our attempts at using the method. It's the best astro-spread method I've come across.

Bee :)

Zelmira

Bernice:
Thanks for bringing back to the forum this spread. It is extremelly interesting. I had not seen it before. It is already in my favorites so I can take sometime to study and digest all the information. Peace,

Zelmira

Bernice

Thank you Zelmira :)

As you will see, the cards & card meanings are not Rider-Waite, but I've successfully used this astological spread with Playing Cards. In fact it can also be used with Oracle cards! It directly addresses the query - no waffling about.

Bee :)

AmethystEyes

In case I wasn't clear I have an example....Like now how Mercury is in Retrograde.....a spread for how that could be affecting my life.