Is there a "Double Love Triangle" spread?

Amy-2609

If the title doesn't sum it up: I am looking for a spread that will compare not one, not two - but FOUR relationships.

If that's confusing, then let me give this hypothetical situation (would help if you were a Harry Potter fan):

Say Harry and Ginny were in a relationship, and Ron and Hermione were at that stage where they were "about to start dating, but not sure about their feelings." If that's not confusing enough for Hermione, she one day realizes she sees Harry as "more than just a friend"; and, out of nowhere, Harry and Hermione find themselves with mutual, romantic feelings for one another.

The spread I am looking for, would be something that would compare Harry/Ginny, Harry/Hermione, Hermione/Ron. A DOUBLE LOVE TRIANGLE!

Does anyone know of a spread like this, that would shed light on the potential of each relationship, the likeliness of one of them breaking up/hooking up, and who each person would be most compatible/happy with?

Kristyjnh

I actually did something a little like this using significators (which I never use), for my mom, who wanted to know about how certain members of her family got along/saw eachother/etc. I chose I card to represent each family member (Her, her mom, 2 sisters, and 2 brothers) and laid them out in a circle. Whoever she was asking about got moved to the middle (for instance, "how does mom feel about us?" I moved the Queen of Swords to the middle) and then laid a card down between her card and each of the the others.

So it looked kind of like this

**********KoP*********
***QoC**********QoW***
**********QoS*********
***QoP**********KoW***

With cards placed in between the QoS and each of the others.

For a smaller number of people you might have an easier time of it. It would look more like...

********Harry******
Hermonine*****Ginny
*********Ron******

(Only with court cards instead) Then just ask your question, and lay cards between the courts.

Hope it helps!

Amy-2609

I actually did something a little like this using significators (which I never use), for my mom, who wanted to know about how certain members of her family got along/saw eachother/etc. I chose I card to represent each family member (Her, her mom, 2 sisters, and 2 brothers) and laid them out in a circle. Whoever she was asking about got moved to the middle (for instance, "how does mom feel about us?" I moved the Queen of Swords to the middle) and then laid a card down between her card and each of the the others.

So it looked kind of like this

**********KoP*********
***QoC**********QoW***
**********QoS*********
***QoP**********KoW***

With cards placed in between the QoS and each of the others.

For a smaller number of people you might have an easier time of it. It would look more like...

********Harry******
Hermonine*****Ginny
*********Ron******

(Only with court cards instead) Then just ask your question, and lay cards between the courts.

Hope it helps!

Oooh, okay. It took me a few reads to get that, but I think I know what you're saying.

So, say for example I had Queen of Swords and Knight of Pentacles (plus two others). But, I would place them down, and then whatever Minor/Major card I pull between them would be their relationship?

Kristyjnh

Oooh, okay. It took me a few reads to get that, but I think I know what you're saying.

So, say for example I had Queen of Swords and Knight of Pentacles (plus two others). But, I would place them down, and then whatever Minor/Major card I pull between them would be their relationship?

Yeah, basically. It's kind of hard to explain, but using the Harry Potter example, let's say you choose the King of Pents for Harry, Queen of Swords for Hermione, Queen of Wands for Ginny, and King of Wands for Ron. So you lay them out to start, before shuffling, as

********KoP********

**QoS********QoW**

********KoW*******

Then you shuffle, and think about what you want to know about, for instance, "How will acting on this budding romance (Harry/Hermione) affect those involved?" then draw the cards and lay them out in between in whatever order you want to.

********KoP********
******4*****3*****
**QoS********QoW**
******1*****2*****
********KoW*******

Alternatively, you could also use it with one person in the middle, so if you wanted to know how Harry feels about each person, you could...

**QoS********QoW**
******1*****2*****
********KoP*******
*********3********
********KoW*******

It's confusing to explain, but I got some pretty good results with it.

Amy-2609

^
Yeah, I tried it last night. Admittedly, I was unsure about what order to place the cards. In the end, I just thought about the couple in the middle, and then put the other two wherever.

I got pretty consistent results; but lately, positive results haven't been coming to fruition.