Request for a Dream Spread

andybc

Hi

Many thanks in advance for any help given.

Andy

Cerulean

Well, for me, ruins of any home/shrine mean something similar

...for me, structures that I hold dear in symbolism--a shrine or grandparental home that contained an alter to family--always had an inner symbolism that felt my inner sanctum in dreams that were intact.

Why don't you see if from one of your tarots you can find a similar picture of ruins or overgrown temple, if that is your focus? Or another suggestion below.

But you will see your own connections when you think of ruins. Usually it is best for the person to think of their associations. If you need tarot to assist, that's fine--but do a one-card pull of your favorite card deck or decks first to see if a random image and your dream 'connect'. My guess if you already did tarot and didn't like any of the layouts you are used to, could it be tarot isn't the way to interpret your dream?

In my own situation, I was able to analyze this--not certain, but the way you presented your work situation sounds almost like you already guessed an association between your dream and your thoughts.

For me, ruins:
Until I moved away, far away and felt my own essential self, joy and family connections were slipping away. The realization came from re-occurring dreams that ended with walking through rubble, seeing that even the shelters of my remembered cherished structures were just gone. I was 'picking up the pieces' and trying to see if I could salvage something.

Mind you, I was continuing to work more than my share of hours care-taking others for work and home. I think as I realized that over time, everything that I liked or cared about slipped away slowly...from days off, to entire weeks of vacations, joy, plans, time and quiet...made for me to realize that I saw my life in symbol as overgrown ruins from my mental imagery.

If what I say strikes a similar chord to you, may I suggest also something below?

Things were still growing probably for you in observance of the sacred, despite not observing outer aspects of holidays that you hold dear---but it probably is making your inner self a bit grumpy and a tad disgusted...that's my take at the information. That your inner goddess is intact is fine; but the core is feeling perhaps threatened or exposed because the time you used to observe for self and sacred isn't available?

How about trying to work one or two card draws a day in the early morning...and if that element of making 'sacred space' or a few minutes time for yourself assists, then perhaps your dreams will be more about growing in more peaceful settings...

Just some thoughts. Hope they help a little.

Cerulean

P.S. The artist for the Elemental Tarot (Caroline Smith)--if that is the one that you mean in your profile--has also a Moon Oracle with Lilith and here's the card/meaning--maybe it is helpful? Despite negative associations, it could be an association of feeling bleak or tired and stressed and having to pull strength from dark thoughts...so perhaps you need some self-nurturing before trying to exert yourself to necessary steps...

The Moon Oracle looks like a pretty and nurturing deck and has goddess associations as well as the strong meaning listed below--Does the Elemental have a Lilith/Lillith association that rings meaning for you?:

http://www.elementaltarot.com/Moonoracle/lilith.htm

heleneibrahim

Without being a professional of any kind related to dreams/psychics/tarot etc, I have

dreamt true dreams (only) for the last 12 years. The ability began when I had moved from my home country and found myself in a foreign land with very little knowledge of the daily life there, hardly any knowledge of the language, and so having no ways of predicting what would happen in my surroundings, a very small and intricate village, my husband's family constantly trying to make troubles for me. (And were they ingenious!)

My dreams always shows what will happen in a near future (1 day to about 3 weeks, so far) and usually makes me aware of pit falls or difficulties ahead, like a warning to take care. They may also show positive messages from loved ones who want to communicate their wish to see me.

If I were you, with the destressing experience from your new work and its negative impact on your feeling of well being, I would listen to my dream. - I'm sure it wouldn't be wrong to make an additional tarot reading showing the different forces that are at work in this matter, if you feel that it would give you greater clarity. But basically, I think there is no need for it. You already know the answer from the dream.

I also have difficulty (many times) to identify the persons in my dreams, but their identity becomes clear, when the dream comes true and happens in reality. I wouldn't worry so much about that, but trust your gut feelings about this dream and listen to the message that your unconscious/ subconscious is telling you through it!

I'd rather think that this your dream is more a recommendation than an actual warning that you are heading for troubles, and somewhere in it is a clue for you that tells you what is the "right" thing for you to do.

Best wishes!!!

If you like to write back with any questions or to tell me how things work out for you, you' re welcome. I write this more like a fellow man (woman) than an actual expert in the field, talking from my own experience and not so much from theories.

Helene Ibrahim

Moonbow

Hi Andy

Have you had a look at the Tarot Spreads Index?

In post #2 the first section is called Dream Spreads. Perhaps there is a spread there which will help.

Moonbow*