Looking for an Artist among us willing to do me a huge favor

Jewel

I was just sitting here thinking how much I would like my Faerie Guide card (Card 0) to be illustrated in this deck. As it is probably no surprise to any of you who know me my faerie guide is a mermaid.

In the Soul Shrinker thread there is an image of a "Queen of Cups" Soul Shrinker and I created for the Second AT Tarot project years back. What I think I want on my FG card is that mermaid (without the dolphin if possible), a much better hairdo (I really suck at doing hair), and of course without the "Queen of Cups" caption.

I would then of course like to have her printed both on the card in the current deck I am using, as well as in my spare deck - if this can be done. Is there anyone here that could help me?

YDM42

I could possibly help...

Jewel

YDM42, thank you soooooooo much for your PM. I have responded to you, and look forward to talking with you further about the possibility. I am definetly interested! :D :* :p

YDM42

I cannot do attachments...

Jewel

YDM42, I got your PM with the link, and thank you very much!!! I have saved her, and think I may have a friend here locally that can print her out on the cards for me. If he can, then I will ask him to scan her and see if I can post her here so everyone can see how you modified it.

If there is ever anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to ask!