From which book do these explanations come ? (tarots)

Lady of cups

Hello,

As I have just found interesting pages that seem to come from a book, I really wonder how to read more...
Does somebody can tell me where I can find in a book these pages please ? Thank you !!!!!!

rwcarter

Don't know which book it is, but there is a clue on the 9 Swords page. In the bottom right corner it says, "Your MBS deck symbolizes...." MBS is Mind Body Spirit, which is one of those programs where they send you a bunch of metaphysical stuff each month and if you stay with them long enough you end up with a complete deck. I have an older MBS deck of 144 cards that has both scenic and non-scenic versions of the pips and alternatives of many of the cards. Don't know that they did any books, but I believe they have a magazine called Enhancing Your Mind, Body, Spirit or something like that.

Rodney

gregory

You're right, Rodney - I had several of the magazines when I was collecting the deck.

And one of the images shows those awful card backs !

Yelell

The layout of the sword page reminds me of alot of Rachel Pollack book, but it's not the one I have.

gregory

As Rodney said - those pages were in Mind Body Spirit magazine. SOMETIMES you can find some issues on ebay - but it's a royal pain - several of us got together here and worked how to get the complete decks, which were issued in dribs and drabs over the years. I think four of use ended up with the full set. I passed on all my magazines, but I think the person I passed them to may still have them.

That said - I am going to be leaving the UK tomorrow and won't be back till the end of October, so even if she still has them - they were far from the complete set, and I'd not be keen to tear pages out - the other pages in each issue were about oils, runes, and all sorts.....

Lady of cups

Oh so these pages have been scanned from a paper magazine, not from a book...
Many thanks for these information !!

There is a video about it and I recognized the design of these pages:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4tGAvOGfdo

Poe678

I wonder if you could still subscribe to this magazine.

Disa

Mine wasn't a book or a magazine. It was part of series of things where they sent many different "Cards" each month. The "cards" were actually pages that you could insert into the 3 ring binders that they also sent. The actual deck that came with it came at one time, not one card per mailing.

It was an entire metaphysical grouping of topics, not just tarot cards and meanings. Oh I got mine here form IMP Online- it doesn't look like the offer it anymore:( https://www.imponline.com/index.html