5 of stones in quest

tryingtoreadtarot

thirteen

Hi! my question to the deck was why hasn't x talked to me and i got this card....i was confused about the meaning because it did mean financial issues....it kind of baffled me in a relationship issue...

i love these cards and they are to me the best. i didn't have my book with me when i was at work to really read the full definition of the card, so i asked on here how others saw it. i wasn't sure if the stones is same as pentacles, etc.

thank you though!!!

Thirteen

tryingtoreadtarot said:
Hi! my question to the deck was why hasn't x talked to me and i got this card....i was confused about the meaning because it did mean financial issues....it kind of baffled me in a relationship issue...
AH, well that makes all the difference! "Material difficulty" is the basic meaning. That is not the same as finance--though it could be that X hasn't talked to you over a money matter. But it could mean ANY kind of material difficulty.

For example, if X is someone you're romantically interested in, then there might be an issue between you in regards to physical intimacy. "Material" difficulties. X wants to go there but you don't or vice versa. If X is just a friend, it might have to do with some item that's between you, something you loaned to them or they loaned to you.

Maybe, given that it's holiday time, X hasn't called you because they didn't get you an Xmas gift...or you didn't get them one. It doesn't have to be about money. It can be about anything "material."