Chronata's Angels

Autumn Spice

They are all so beautiful!

I really love forgiveness & protection...oh I love them all!

donnalee

I think these are great and would buy this deck when it came out. I feel such nice energy and love through them.

Mellaenn

Ah, Chronata - these are wonderful! I love them. :heart:

I have been more and more attracted to the energy of angels in recent years and between my newfound reverence for beings I once considered to be mythical :bugeyed: and my love of your creative endeavors, I am delighted with your angels! :angel:

ctrymaus

These cards have such lovely energy! I would love to be able to buy the deck if you publish it.

I love looking at all the pictures--I find myself smiling back at the angels on the screen. :)

CountryMouse

Chronata

Thank you so much everyone! You have no idea how much I appreciate your kind words...they encourage me to continue this project with all the strength I can muster.

Lately things have seemed so hard. The angels have helped a lot, and directed me back to this project after I kind of abandoned it two years back...

I was asking for guidance on what to do...how do I get my gas turned back on, or pay this month's rent...and then this folder mysteriously reappeared.

Many of the cards were finished...or close to it...and many more were sketched/doodled.

Now I have no idea if I will be able to finish it in time to make anything happen financially for me...but just the work helps keep me positive.

danieljuk

:love: Chronata sending :heart:'s to you and love this deck! It looks gorgeous. It is certainly going to be popular when you release it because you have made it with such passion and personal energy. I am not sure why but seeing the pictures, it feels like there is more of yourself in this than any of your other cards / stones / items before.

I am certainly going to get it if / when you release it! no hurry though :)

ctrymaus

Thank you so much everyone! You have no idea how much I appreciate your kind words...they encourage me to continue this project with all the strength I can muster.

Lately things have seemed so hard. The angels have helped a lot, and directed me back to this project after I kind of abandoned it two years back...

I was asking for guidance on what to do...how do I get my gas turned back on, or pay this month's rent...and then this folder mysteriously reappeared.

Many of the cards were finished...or close to it...and many more were sketched/doodled.

Now I have no idea if I will be able to finish it in time to make anything happen financially for me...but just the work helps keep me positive.

I only have your Minute Tarot but would like to buy other of your decks. Where is the best place to do that so money goes to you? I love your artwork!

CountryMouse

Chronata

Ok...just replaced the crappy photos with some hopefully not as crappy photos...

and here is Healing and Choice...

and stay tuned for at least two more...

Attachments

• ag healing sm.jpg
    ag healing sm.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 99
  • ag choice sm.jpg
    ag choice sm.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 93

MoonGypsy

Those are so fabulous, Robyn!

And your "choices" Angel made me laugh out loud,