Sabian Symbols: Draws (Other than daily and weekly)

GoddessArtemis

I haven't done my Sabian Symbols in a little while, maybe 2 weeks? So I'm sitting here at work, thinking all kinds of paranoid thoughts about my ex...and it's making it hard to get through my day. Finally, I turned to the symbols and asked:

"Why am I so worried about my relationship with my ex?"

I received: Leo 30

AN UNSEALED LETTER HAS VITAL AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION

Wearing your heart on your sleeve. Shared thoughts and feelings.

The Caution: Playing games with information. Pretending to conceal for the purpose of deceit OR blurting things out. Betrayal of confidences.

There is a message that you wish to spread and you will be able to do so if you put the message into reality either by writing it down or speaking it. However you transmit it, it needs to be done from the heart and with integrity. When this is done the right people can see it and benefit from it. Communicating in a trusting, carefree, easy way. Or, are your ideas, thoughts and emotions feeling exposed because you have been too trusting?

YES! I was deceived by her and now I'm afraid there'll be more of the same. :( Weird that this symbol came up!

Then I asked, "What do I do to feel more at peace with my current situation with my ex?"

I received: Aquarius 22

A RUG PLACED ON A FLOOR FOR CHILDREN TO PLAY ON

AQUARIUS 22

Comfort and care provided for oneself and others. Longing for children. Issues of caring for young energies.

The Caution: Too much insulation from reality. Self-indulgence. Being confined. Limits of activity. Having the rug pulled.

You may feel that you, or someone else, are struggling as you seek to grow and develop. Even if you are not aware of it, there are cushions, safeguards and protection all around you. There is a need to provide somewhere safe to live and prosper. Perhaps you need to provide this for others?

Hmm...I'm definitely struggling with this. What does this mean? Look after myself more? Tend to myself (and what's that part about 'others'?) Play like children..have fun? Be more carefree...? Yes/No?

Then: "Is my ex worthy of my trusting her again?"

I received: Aries 3

A CAMEO SHOWS THE PROFILE OF A MAN THAT SUGGESTS THE OUTLINE OF HIS COUNTRY

Observing one's limitations. Living a transpersonal life. Allegiances with creed, religion, race or country. Nationhood, brotherhood, one's country.

The Caution: Blindly following the dogma of government or officials. Stereotyping one's self or others.

There is a growing, objective awareness of how you, or others, fit into the larger picture. You may find you have a more important role than you previously thought. Imprinting your mark, become an example of your tradition and culture. However, try not to become too identified with externals or seeking recognition from the people around you.

Huh? I don't get it. I asked for clarification on this last sabin draw.

I received: Gemini 28

SOCIETY GRANTING BANKRUPTCY TO HIM, A MAN LEAVES THE COURT WITH MIXED FEELINGS

Protection. Being free to get on with a new life. Starting back at square one. Renewal.

The Caution: Feeling let off the hook and able to commit the same mistakes again. Running full tilt and risking everything. Shifting responsibility onto others. Going "off duty" regardless of how others feel.

There can be collective responsibility for problems that occur for individuals and the collective can allow for a second chance. This is a time to accept such an opportunity. There may be bitter disappointment here, but a relief from burdening pressure. Others may be feeling a sense of abandonment because someone has not lived up to their responsibilities. Staying optimistic about the future will help shift life into another gear.

Does this mean that together, me and ex can work on building that trust again? The "collective" is me and her? We possibly may have such an opportunity. Does this mean: Okay, so you were disappointed, but the worst is over. "Others feelings a sense of abandonment because someone has not lived up to their responsibilities" (she says she doesn't trust in me because when things have gone wrong, I left her--this is sad, but true :( ). So we've both been hurt, but together, we can allow for a second chance. Yes/no?

Thoughts?

LAST question: "Is there anything I can do to make my ex's trust renewed in me?"

I received: Scorpio 16

A GIRL'S FACE BREAKING INTO A SMILE

Drawing others to you through your willingness to relate. Things that make one happy. Breaking the ice. Smiling or frowning?

The Caution: False happiness to satisfy others' needs. Lack of sincerity. Breaking up rigidity of responses.

You may feel the simple sense of your inner happiness shining through. But this is more than just an expression of pleasure or joy, it is the expression of your ability to choose between happiness and unhappiness and then choosing to express it. Smiling at others invites them to come closer. Smile and see how things change.

What is this? Just be nice, smile, and let my true happiness shine through. That'll help her feel more at ease and come closer/trust. Right...?

Any feedback is EXCELLENT. Thanks!

GA :)

P.S. Sabian symbols ROCK!

MCsea

just a short go at it..

HI GA,

Ill give it a go...

So Leo 30

AN UNSEALED LETTER HAS VITAL AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION

you got that, you knew what it meant to you - good stuff..

Then you got Aquarius 22

A RUG PLACED ON A FLOOR FOR CHILDREN TO PLAY ON

Im 'seeing' forgiveness, thats so simple for kids playing on the floor have you
ever seen them, snatch a toy then give it back, like nothing happened,
particularly seeing as though the question was how to deal the with situation,
let it go I think substitues well..

then the issue of trust - Aries 3

you have things in common, you will most likely meet up with
people who share your needs interests or choices.. you are also
gaining awareness of your own person and hers.. rather than
just boxing you or her into a sterotype.. or label.

I think the clarification Gemini 28

SOCIETY GRANTING BANKRUPTCY TO HIM, A MAN LEAVES THE COURT WITH MIXED FEELINGS

I feel means you BOTH have mixed feelings, you tossed out the good
with the bad, that you both wish things may have been different
but the 'karmic' court still did not make it work.. like bigger
things were against this relationship? that you can learn to trust
again when you in your own feelings (mixed at the moment)
can feel brave enough to try again?

You are a considerate person to ask about your X's trust in you,
very compassionate...... Scorpio 16 A GIRL'S FACE BREAKING INTO A SMILE

YES - Just be nice, smile, and let your true happiness shine through....
Right... and this is probably the key to the whole 'reading'
just be yourself, love yourself feel happy in yourself and everything
else should glow on from there... thats what all the new age books say anyway ;)

Hope you FEEL happy soon

MARINA

GoddessArtemis

Thanks for the feedback, Marina. Good call...some of those are hard to decipher..esp. the ones that talk about "man and his country"...I think, are we getting political? :)

I hope there's some happiness at the end of this long tunnel. I'm tired of it all...

GA

MCsea

It is an interesting symbol, my son has this prominent in his chart, I feel on its own it speaks of 'publicity' recognition, patriotism, or even just labels - so many of those eh.. which group we belong to, and how it relates to where we live, even people who have this symbol in their chart have place names in their personal names or live in the street of their name, that simple too.. I guess it can mean domestic travel - outline of his country

Dr Jones has the key word as exploitation... which is interesting in your reading.

I guess it is all about how you or the person this symbol refers to 'acts' or appears in their own culture - nation - group - community...

hmmm

:)

MCsea

My Birthday Draw

Well today the 15th September is MY birthday - so I did a birthday draw - NOT TOO BAD !

FROM LYNDA HILLS SITE -
PHEASANTS DISPLAY THEIR BRILLIANT COLORS ON A PRIVATE ESTATE CAPRICORN 11
This pictures a situation of the enjoyment of life's luxuries. Going after one's life goals. Riches, refinement and abundance are everywhere. Whether you're a visitor or an occupant, going out and looking at the beauty of the place, the plants and the wildlife can heighten your day. Luxury. Displays of wealth. Statues and birdbaths. Enjoying the riches the environment offers.

Im just gona go with the positives.. I particularly like the colour in this image, as well as the GOING after LIFES GOALS part.. oh and it kinda feels prosperous, even if I just get to 'visit' ;)

MARINA

GoddessArtemis

Lucky year for you ahead, Marina! Happy birthday!!

GA

GoddessArtemis

Here's my 'duh' question for the day:

"Am I really in love with my ex?"

I received: Virgo 3

TWO GUARDIAN ANGELS BRINGING PROTECTION

Connection with one's own sense of inner guidance. Invisible protection. Salvation.

The Caution: Feeling lost and alone. Expecting that someone else will always pick up the pieces.

There is a strong sense that you are protected, guided and directed and therefore you will find the true path that you must follow. Feeling good about your direction, and to be protected by this feeling, builds your inner strength. You are never alone when you draw this Symbol, always being looked after in times of stress or indecision.

Does anyone else get this one? I don't even think it answers my question...at least, not that I can see.

Thoughts?

GA

MCsea

ha, I answered this... and its gone.. hmm maybe its attached to the wrong thread.. ????

Ill go looking for it.. hmmmm

MCsea

Nope just cant find it...
hmm

so in short what I wrote was I feel your guardian angels are protecting you, they are asking you on a higher level, dont you love everyone - and yourself.. that inner strenght, inner happiness and inner light is where you need to look now, not outward?

Rather than getting another symbol, that may be open to misinterpretation, they are guiding you to really look at what you wrote, and how you are thinking.. and to move deeper.

Marina

GoddessArtemis

Marina: That's one deep response! :D In fact, so deep that I think I'm confused...so when I asked if I'm really in love with my ex...does this mean, don't look to her, look to yourself? Or, look deep within to find the answers?

GA