Sabians and crystals - draft

MCsea

Aquarius

Aquarius
01° 301 An old adobe mission. Durability Aragonite
02° 302 An unexpected thunderstorm. Accident Thunder Egg
03° 303 A deserter from the navy. Defiance Stibnite (antimonite)
04° 304 A Hindu healer. Therapy Apatite blue
05° 305 A council of ancestors. Antecedence Cacoxenite
06° 306 A performer of a mystery play. Subtlety White-clear Topaz
07° 307 A child born of an eggshell. Essentiality Septarian (Dragonstone)
08° 308 Beautifully gowned wax figures. Impact Pink Diamond
09° 309 A flag turned into an eagle. Dramatization Pietersite (eagle eye)
10° 310 A popularity that proves ephemeral. Approbation ruby in kyanite
11° 311 Man tete-a-tete with his inspiration. Ecstasy Phenacite
12° 312 People on stairs graduated upwards. Progression amegreen
13° 313 A barometer. Indication Ulexite
14° 314 A train entering a tunnel. Courtesy Black Jasper - Basanite
15° 315 Two lovebirds sitting on a fence. Affirmation Rose Quartz
16° 316 A big-business man at his desk. Accomplishment Azurite
17° 317 A watchdog standing guard. Probity Tiger eye
18° 318 A man unmasked. Analysis Tourmalinated Quartz
19° 319 A forest fire quenched. Concern Amber
20° 320 A big white dove, a message bearer. Conviction schalenblende
21° 321 A woman disappointed and disillusioned. Clearance Bixbite
22° 322 A rug placed on a floor for children to play. Refinement Dumortierite
23° 323 A big bear sitting down and waving all its paws. Aptitude Okenite
24° 324 A man turning his back on his passions and teaching from his experience. Serenity Graphite
25° 325 A butterfly with the right wing more perfectly formed. Uniqueness rosette chalcedony
26° 326 A hydrometer. Efficiency Vanadium beryl
27° 327 An ancient pottery bowl filled with violets. Tradition Lavender - purple Sapphire
28° 328 A tree felled and sawed. Immediacy (Prase) Quartz Buddstone
29° 329 Butterfly emerging from chrysalis. Emanation Labradorite (feldspar)
30° 330 The field of Ardath in bloom. Continuity White Sapphire

MCsea

Pisces

Pisces
01° 331 A public market. Commerce Silver (native)
02° 332 A squirrel hiding from hunters. Caution psilomelane
03° 333 A petrified forest. Survival Petrified wood (silicified)
04° 334 Heavy traffic on a narrow isthmus links sea side resorts. Convergence Ocean Jasper
05° 335 A church bazaar. Benefit green kyanite
06° 336 Officers on dress parade. Discipline Sardonyx
07° 337 A cross lying on rocks. Conscience Staurolite
08° 338 A girl blowing a bugle. Summons Kyanite (blue)
09° 339 A jockey. Practice Yellow Jasper
10° 340 An aviator in the clouds. Observation Scolecite
11° 341 Men seeking illumination. Dedication Shiva-Lingham
12° 342 An examination of initiates. Qualification Yttrian fluorite
13° 343 A sword in a museum. Example Iron
14° 344 A lady in fox fur. Tastefulness Yellow diamond
15° 345 An officer preparing to drill his men. Preciseness Andalusite
16° 346 The flow of inspiration. Ingenuity Aquamarine
17° 347 An Easter promenade. Celebration Yellow apatite
18° 348 A gigantic tent. Apportionment Stilbite
19° 349 A master instructing his pupil. Elucidation Benitoite
20° 350 A table set for an evening meal. Familiarity Pewter
21° 351 A little white lamb, a child and a Chinese servant. Talent Zircon
22° 352 A man bringing down the new law from Sinai. Mandate Platinum
23° 353 Spiritist phenomena. Sensitivity pallasite
24° 354 An inhabited island. Cultivation Dolomite white
25° 355 The purging of the priesthood. Reformation Cross Stone (Chiastolite)
26° 356 A new moon that divides its influences. Finesse White Selenite fibre gypsum
27° 357 A harvest moon. Benediction Carnelian - orange
28° 358 A fertile garden under the full moon. Ultimacy Rainbow Moonstone (white feldspar)
29° 359 A prism. Validation Natural glass
30° 360 The Great Stone Face Discernment Gneiss

MCsea

Done!!

Well here is the revised crystal 'elements' list
you may notice there are only non living things in this list, I do use shells, fossils and bone, minerals, metal and crystals/gems.
360 of them!

Some elements were VERY easy to place - maybe half of them, my personal symbols were at times hard to detach from.. and at times I just heard a name in my mind went to the computer typed it into google and there you go it really was a mineral (creedite was one of these) often I had a feeling to look for 'more varieties' of certain gems/rock types.
I notice NOW that some consecutive symbols are the same element but a different variety or formation...

I did not do the symbols in 'order' I sort of did passes of the whole 360 and at times one mineral just wanted to be placed so I would search for a 'light bulb' moment with a symbol to place that element.

Some of the 'elements' are actually mentioned in the symbol - words or symbols - colour or feeling
some of the elements 'key spiritual qualities' are the same as the sabian symbols
on a couple of occassions there is a play on words with the sabian symbol and the element - someone up there has a sense of hunour.

Most of these 'elements' are easily available and are safe, I removed the radioactive or poisonous crystal elements. But all are real and can be aquired.

Im going to not look at these for a few days to drain my mind then Ill have another look...

So... any comments, advice, anything?

MARINA

Simone

Wow Marina, what an awesome list!

How would you use it? find your personal symbols and work with the crystals / elements attributed to it?

MCsea

Ahh HOW would you use it, that I think is limited to imagination!

Well as a start I would use it the same way as we use our star sign birthstone, but this list is more detailed - obviously, so I think -to look up the stones in your natal chart - and not that I think we ALL need to AQUIRE ALL of the 'elements' we may aquire one or two... particularly the sun or north node to shed light/information/power/focus/heal/as confirmation or a reason to move through our life..

Some people may make like a coat of arms or something the Jewish history taks about a Hoshen - a breastplate to link the tribes of Israel.. now the POWER in that - is amazing... so I feel there may be some link to that, understanding a personal breast plate... by using all the elements from your natal symbols.. some times the energy is more than the words, like I was taught that some times it just takes someone to LOOk at their astrology chart to get some deep spiritual information - could work that way too if you just have a list and pictures of the 'elements'

Peolpe who do crystal readings may use the list to get MORE than the common oh this crystal is healing, this crystal opens communication- often the crsytal does much more than what many crystal interpretation books talk about - so these sybmols help give more meaning to 'elements' for 'readings' and healings

Maybe people can go to power centres - where their element is to help meditate or heal... its a bit atlantean I think too, when they had personal crystals that helped them resonate..

On a personal level I think it may make us more aware of this wonderful planet, when we see these 'elements' in nature we may drink in the meaning and energy for us personally... as a daily adventure.

I think they equate to the symbol they equate to the key word, it colours in the picture and speaks to people who prefer to have a bunch of crystals than an astrology chart - or it may apeal to people like me who love to see the connections in all things and continually look and see the silky web that weaves this wonderful experience of life.

Oh boy - that was much longer that I expected - but still just scratching the surface..

MARINA