Sabian Symbols Study Group: Gemini 2 - #62

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: GEMINI
Degree: 2
Number: 62

Symbol: A NERVOUS GENTLEMAN, DRESSED IN AN ELABORATE SANTA CLAUS COSTUME, IS FILLING CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS FURTIVELY.

tink27

I had to really think really hard about this symbol!

I imagined looking through my glass bottom boat and seeing all that my mind could ever imagine, all the hopes and wishes of my every desire vividly alive beneath me! Good grief! They were scattered all over the place and in all shapes and sizes! (Could Santa see through all that!? - no wonder he's seen as a nervous gentleman) Some said ‘denied’, some said ‘blocked’ and some played down by my own emotions – and some hopefully still in the making! I can’t help but wonder what my glass bottom boat would look like if my mind and memories were absolutely ‘clear’ and creatively focused. What if my brain was synchronized with my soul! Whoa!

Then I imagined everyone with their glass bottom boats which seemed to reflect , transmit and amplify all kinds of multi-faceted emotions and desires in different symbols, signs, sights, sounds and sensations – billions of them. What I saw was obsessive forms of appetites and cravings – a hungry force (- and +) of drive and power.

The color red is the color of success, war, conquest and dominance. It is the color of vitality and power. It is the color of blood, fire, the rose, the poppy and…Santa Claus! Red is also the color of projecting our authority and also of spiritual materialism – have we lost the true meaning of Christmas – thirsting to possess something with substance and form? Doesn’t Santa represent spiritually minded people giving and sharing in unison - ONE synchronized being?. .

Everyone loves Santa! Well…we used to! Emotionally charged by the thoughts and desires of believing children all over the world he quickly, silently, furtively appears to us each year. The young at heart picture him as a generous jolly red-faced man donning a white beard, always laughing and smiling and full of good cheer. His sleigh, filled with the hidden motives and purposes of every human being, Santa somehow with great agility flies into each and every home filling our stockings with what he understood and recognized as our expressions of intent.

Lynda Hill gives us a clear indication of this symbol when in the negative. She states
When negatively expressed, this Symbol speaks of one hiding true gestures behind futile pretense and concealing one's true intentions behind a facade and trying to get away with something. He lied to get out of military service. Hitler couldn't continue to evade the authorities and was ordered to have a medical examination in 1914. With the Mars/Neptune progression still in effect, he was rejected for military service because of poor health. To further illustrate this degree - this is O.J. Simpson's North Node degree.

Here is the full article: http://www.sabiansymbols.com/article-detail.asp?id=1005

Body part – oesophagus – the esophagus is a highly muscular, collapsible tube about 10 inches long, extending from neck to the stomach area just below the diaphragm. When we beam our own beautiful light, we imagine it flowing up through our chakras – now imagine it flowing up through the esophagus. See your light flowing up this tube and illuminating your entire being – see prisms of light reflecting through and glowing through your eyes – watch your face light up as if it was on fire – a magnetic outflow of power – cheeks flushed and red – the universe becomes your playground – Santa Claus I presume?.

tink

p.s. indigestion, can be the result of negative thoughts, words and feelings that don't agree with the body.

MCsea

Tink - love what you wrote - really really right on, I think imagine being santa - the pressure is on to fulfil dreams and wished... to satisfy this human need for reward and belonging. Red - yes I see RED there too - energy, needs, passion, wants and desires. Red in physicality of being alive, Red - the camoflague of Santa...

Funny I have this symbol (somewhere - I think a house cusp) and I feel more nervous about giving and how things will be recieved.. People I know with this symbol seem to have lots of children around them, either their own children neices and nephews or school kids.

Dr Jones - Key Word Prodigality and talks about the joy found in worldy goods
Prodigality here I think means extravagance, high life and lavishness,

Element Red Coral
Discussion Coral is formed in the ocean by living sea animals. Ancient coral reefs on land are mined for limestone. As we all know coral reefs are a source of tourism, a diversity of ocean life and very neptunian energy. I think my first time diving at the Great Barrier reef changed my life, there is some spiritual energy shift – Atlanetan - that happens when looking at undersea wonders, like one big Christmas day with so many gifts it was an ‘overload’, completely unexpected. Red coral is sometimes used as a gemstone especially in Tibet. Pure red coral is known as 'fire coral' and it is very rare because of the demand for perfect fire coral for jewellery-making purposes

Sorry I have been off for a little while, have a virus and also trying to get a manuscript of to the publishers...

Marina

tink27

Hi Marina!

The best of luck with your manuscript and it's good to see you here again.

How fascinating you talk of people with symbol surrounded by children and of the element red coral. A coral reef strikes me as an intimate community all grouped together -a very complex maze (layers and layers)- they are a home to an astounding number of fish and other little creatures. That's fascinating!

If I'm not mistaken coral is calcium carbonate and was grounded up and taken orally for indigestion and other kinds of ailments too.

How interesting!

tink

MCsea

Tink - your words inspire me, thank you for sharing that with me, yes yes yes
Im doing OK with the manuscript, really thank you.

:)

MARINA

tink27

Marina

You are most welcome!

tink

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 313