Love those cards

trinity8

just wanted to say hi! I've been doing my Thoth thing on AT and just found this group. It's like coming home ... Ilbe, Gloominous and other threads. I've been using this deck for many years now. I was asked to do fairy readings at a local fairy shop and went shopping for a deck. What choice? Frouds is the best. Did some fantastic readings with those cards but the shop closed after a short time. Say hi to me and let me know how the group works. Cheers,

trinity

faunabay

Oh our group is EXTREMELY unformated!!! The faeries don't allow any strict rules or regulations!! hehehe

Just jump right in with both feet and announce that you're here!! :D Pretty much like you have!!! :*

Did I see you just signed up for the Faery Seekers? If not that's a great place to start. Especially if you've already been doing readings with them. It's great for beginners though too. Because like I said we're a "go with the flow" type of group!!

faerylvr

All of what Faunabay said is true plus some. We love to have fun both with each other, our faeries and everyone else's faeries too...

We all feel that connection both with the faeries and with each other (probably because they think I'm the only crazy one ;) ) and the more active we are the better for all of us.

trinity8

thanks for saying hi faunabay and faerylvr. My cards are well loved and well read, so I am not a beginner with them. Loving the idea that I will be able to connect with others who know the whole cast of characters and have ideas that I might not have considered. Yes I have signed up for the faery seekers and that will be fun. I used to do readings on jessica macbeths forum but that seems to have disappeared.

Do you know, I was telling my friend yesterday that my mum used to be always saying to us ... oh I suppose the fairies made that mess did they? or.... well the fairies must have taken it! If you had asked her she would have sworn black and blue that she didn't believe in fairies (and still doesn't I'm sure) and that this was a figure of speech. Her name is Fay .. lol!

trinity

faerylvr

Jessica's forum is still around... I get the posting from there as well. I don't have the time for that and this as well though. :D and I find this to be more fun

faunabay

trinity8 said:
Do you know, I was telling my friend yesterday that my mum used to be always saying to us ... oh I suppose the fairies made that mess did they? or.... well the fairies must have taken it! If you had asked her she would have sworn black and blue that she didn't believe in fairies (and still doesn't I'm sure) and that this was a figure of speech. Her name is Fay .. lol!
**ROFL**
She might have THOUGHT she didn't believe in the fae. They sure believe in her though don't they!!!!!! (giggle)

We're all a bunch of crazy people......shhhhh, you know, those crazy faery people!

It seems like you'll fit right in!!! :*