Calling Me Back

Chronata

I haven't picked up the faeries for a while.

Not that I haven't tried...but all through Winter they seemed grumbly and hibernatey like they REALLY didn't want to play, or deal with getting up, and moving out into the cold.

Don't blame them really.

So for the last few days I have been really really sick, and too weak to get out of bed. But today, I dragged my carcass into the computer room to catch up, and I heard this low humming.

At first, I thought it was something coming from outside...or maybe a new computer sound (the computer is infested on and off with deamons, so new sounds aren't that rare)

but no...it was coming from the shelf, with all the decks...and seemed to be musical humming in nature, like crickets warming up their legs for a concert.

I picked up the faery bag...and lo, the cards all tumbled out! ready to fly again! Ready to play!
The first I saw was Death, who appeared to wink at me. Yeah...I have felt like death for days...

and then...the Maiden, whose bright smile was certainly what i needed right now.

So I know it's been a while since I posted here, and since the fae invited me back Home to the Otherworld.
But I hope to play again, and laugh with the faeries again...

it's been too long.

fina

I've noticed my faeries go into hibernation during winter as well. They say they don't like the snow between their toes. But spending winter in Taiwan means there is no snow so they've been around all winter this year.

Glad to hear they dragged you out of bed. I hope you have a wonderful season with them.

Jewel

~hugs~ Chronata is great to see you!!!! Glad you are back :D Hope you are feeling better. I look forward to chatting with you here :D

faerylvr

~giggles and hugs~

So glad to see you back. Mine played all winter, but I think that is because between sleeping with the dog and the kids they stayed warm.

So glad to see you laugh and play with us and our fae...

Chronata

Thanks Jewel and Faerylvr! Nice to be back! And a pleasure to meet you, fina!

What's so funny is that there was lots of faery activity all summer...

I did a little welcoming ritual for them on the Solstice, and it was amazing the number of interesting HUGE winged things that showed up all the way through Halloween!

Reminded me of Pan's labyrinth...There were giant multicolored winged moths and one very large winged stick bug that hung out on the apartment door for days...and I just knew they were Fae!

(so did my spouse, he was slightly freaked out that so many of them came to visit the building!)

I hope to do some readings and stuff again...and maybe just play. I feel a definite need for play!

Jewel

Chronata said:
I hope to do some readings and stuff again...and maybe just play. I feel a definite need for play!
Cool story about the faeries coming :D

Ahhhhhh ... I think you found the right place if you would like to play ~giggles~

faerylvr

Play? Us? Nope... never... *ducks and hides at whatever Jewel is throwing, probably water*

LOL...