Chinese Astrology: Rat Year 2008

balenciaga

Hi
Can anyone with knowledge of Chinese astrology post a link or reccommend a good chinese astrology site? Feb. 2008 begins the year of the rat. What kind of year will it bring?
I would enjoy reading any comments, additions, imput!:)

star-lover

i had a look for you but couldn't find the 2008 forecasts yet - still only the year of the pig ones

year of the rat in general is a good year for opportunities - im looking forward to it as i'm a rat and need a break :D - kind of coincides with my personal chart too as i have jupiter conjuncting natal jupiter right now - time for new beginnings

Babylon

rats and pigs...

I believe rats and pigs get along well in chinese Astrology!! I am a Pig. I hope this is a year for opportunities for I am searching for quite a few. One of the major opportunities I am searching for is becoming self-employed!! This the main goal for my new year!!

balenciaga

ooh, thanks for the links!

Good luck to all in the Year of the Rat!

Little Hare

wow i didn't even know 2008 was going to be year of the rat. i'm stocked cause i 'm a rat... I hope things are better then what this year has been :bugeyed:

star-lover

i didnt either peace pixie:D was a nice surprise

Bianka

Well according the the astrologers, being an earth dragon myself, things are going to be alright. My partner the earth goat might find the going a little tough!

afrosaxon

things are supposed to be okay for me, as a water ox. Thank GOD, 'cause 2007 kicked my arse. ;)

ravenest

Be prepared to store a lot of (I believe) useless nicknaks - that's what my rat friend does.

I plan on the opposite next year, to get rid of 15 years accumulated stuff that I wont use or dont need.