signs in corresponding houses

Minderwiz

Yes Mars is better off in the sixth and Saturn joys in the twelfth.

Malefics in two of the worst houses? Well the sixth and the twelfth are weak houses, planets in those houses find it difficult to express themselves. So Mars and Saturn are kept conveniently out of the way, where they can do least harm.

Saturn debilitated on your MC is not good. Saturn debilitated in the twelfth you can live with.

Maggiemay

Minderwiz said:
Yes Mars is better off in the sixth and Saturn joys in the twelfth.

Malefics in two of the worst houses? Well the sixth and the twelfth are weak houses, planets in those houses find it difficult to express themselves. So Mars and Saturn are kept conveniently out of the way, where they can do least harm.

Saturn debilitated on your MC is not good. Saturn debilitated in the twelfth you can live with.

So many 'nuances'... I love it.

Btw, is it true that Venus is exalted in the 12th house?

Tks,

Maggie

Minderwiz

Venus is exalted in Pisces (exaltation is to do with signs, not houses)

Venus Joys in the fifth - gambling, sports, sex and hobbies - Venusian activities

firecatpickles

What would cause a debilitation for Saturn in MC? That's where mine is :neutral:

Maggiemay

Minderwiz said:
Venus Joys in the fifth - gambling, sports, sex and hobbies - Venusian activities

I see. Thank you,

Maggie :)

Kilted Kat said:
What would cause a debilitation for Saturn in MC? That's where mine is :neutral:

Hi Kilted Kat,

Saturn is at home in the 10th house but is debilitated in signs such as Cancer, Aries and Leo.

Minderwiz

You've almost go it Maggie!

You're quite right, Saturn is debilitated in Leo and Cancer, where it is detriment and in Aries where it is in Fall.

Saturn's only at home in the tenth if the sign on the cusp is Capricorn, Aquarius or Libra.

Saturn Joys in the the twelfth.

Maggiemay

Minderwiz said:
You've almost go it Maggie!

Yay!! Some encouragement!!!! lol
It feels good. :)

Minderwiz said:
Saturn's only at home in the tenth if the sign on the cusp is Capricorn, Aquarius or Libra.

Really? So Saturn in the 10th in Virgo...no good?

Ahhh! Minderwiz! What would I do without you?

I know what I'd do : I'd have my nose in an astrology book.. that's what! LOL