2 card exchanges game 1 - 2 sentence replies

GotH

Q: How Monday (28.04.2014) be for me?

Mice - Woman

Ooh, I think you'll feel really overworked on Monday. Make sure you take a breather when you can!

How's it looking for RC attending M's event?

starburst_au

Mice - Woman

Ooh, I think you'll feel really overworked on Monday. Make sure you take a breather when you can!

How's it looking for RC attending M's event?

whip (11) + coffin (8) =destruction, fight leads to break-up
Hidden: Dog(18) =FRIEND, dog, loyalty, friendship, man.

So I'm thinking there might be some kind or disagreement BUT with the 'hidden' stuff they will make up or it won't affect them much.

Q: Something awesome happening this week?

strangebrew

whip (11) + coffin (8) =destruction, fight leads to break-up
Hidden: Dog(18) =FRIEND, dog, loyalty, friendship, man.

So I'm thinking there might be some kind or disagreement BUT with the 'hidden' stuff they will make up or it won't affect them much.

Q: Something awesome happening this week?

sun and flowers :)

yes some happiness and success coming this week....the two cards add up to 13 - the child, so something new will bring this!

what do i most need to be aware of now?

BrightEye

sun and flowers :)

yes some happiness and success coming this week....the two cards add up to 13 - the child, so something new will bring this!

what do i most need to be aware of now?

Ship - Mountain
You need to be aware that there may be road blocks on your life journey ahead of you, or delays on an actual trip

What do I need to know?

strangebrew

Ship - Mountain
You need to be aware that there may be road blocks on your life journey ahead of you, or delays on an actual trip

What do I need to know?

Yes it has felt like that for a while..Saturn in Scorpio till December...grrrrrr :)

Birds-Book

there could be an opportunity for you to have some conversations about matters which have been hidden from you until now

what are the road blocks?

BrightEye

Yes it has felt like that for a while..Saturn in Scorpio till December...grrrrrr :)

Birds-Book

there could be an opportunity for you to have some conversations about matters which have been hidden from you until now

what are the road blocks?

Lady- Cross
It's something that troubles you and causes you pain but which is also part of your destiny, karma to work out in this lifetime

What will come to light that's been hidden?

strangebrew

Lady- Cross
It's something that troubles you and causes you pain but which is also part of your destiny, karma to work out in this lifetime

What will come to light that's been hidden?

Yes that makes sense :)

Tree-heart

some emotional matter regarding a relationship you have been involved in for a long time...

what is my karma?

starburst_au

Yes that makes sense :)

Tree-heart

some emotional matter regarding a relationship you have been involved in for a long time...

what is my karma?

Bear (15) + Moon (32)= money from creative endeavors
hidden: whip (11)/ career =Your career is physically demanding. You’re constantly on the go and need high energy. You could be conflicted about how your career is evolving.

Ummmm hard one. Possibly some kind of conflict / demands with your creative endeavors?

Q: Why does x think i'm not interested in him sexually?

GotH

hidden: whip (11)/ career =Your career is physically demanding. You’re constantly on the go and need high energy. You could be conflicted about how your career is evolving.

Ummmm hard one. Possibly some kind of conflict / demands with your creative endeavors?

Rider - Flowers

These cards say that maybe he does know that you are interested in him sexually and is very happy about it but it could also be saying that maybe you don't show him, tell him or express to him that sex with him would make you happy.

Who will I enjoy the most this evening? Description?

strangebrew

Thanks star...i have a loaded 7th house in my chart, so my karma, will be with relationships rather than career? :)

Bear-letter

because you dont express and communicate it to him...he may be one of those guys where you have to do the I-want-to-have-sex-with-you, spelling it out thing :D

what is my karma where my ex is concerned (still working thro it)?