A New TdM was born in Japan: Tarot de Marseille ISIS Version

jackdaw*

How'd I miss this? Have just sent an email inquiring ... time to start saving my loonies again :laugh:

Le Fanu

jackdaw* said:
How'd I miss this?
I know, I'm quite surprised at how I missed this. It's what happens when things aren't in "tarot decks", this place has so much less passing traffic. I only found out about it because conversus posted in the "what's the postman bringing you" thread.

I got an email saying mine was sent registered today. :)

jackdaw*

Got a very prompt response with shipping costs ($17 US registered, $10 normal air). Just have to scrape up another $40 :laugh:

KhonsuMes

gregory said:
I just got refunded excess postage :D

Yes, me too. Mr Onuma sent two decks out on the 2nd.
Apparently the lower cost doesn't include tracking, but only takes a couple of days more to arrive (in the US), so he chose the lower cost and refunded the remainder.

Eagerly awaiting the decks, with wide-eyed sidelong glances,
M

la-luna

Yes!!!

Mine arrived yesterday and they look stunning, vibrant and fresh - one of the better modern TdM-restylings

Great cardstock and box the whole looks like a well produced whole well worth its money

Flaxen

Mine arrived today!!

I can totally echo La-luna's thoughts on this one. Well worth it. :)

Le Fanu

Do the cards have a noticable copyright sign on the front?

jackdaw*

Very on the fence with this one ... how does the cardstock hold up for shuffling?

Yves Le Marseillais

Copyrighted

Le Fanu said:

Yes

YLM

la-luna

Le Fanu said:

Sadly yes, and as they are printed horizontally and underneath the image very noticeable sad