The Antique Lenormand

Quester

I like these cards a lot!! :heart: Hope you decide to publish them!! :)

Rosanne

That is the nicest LeNormand tree around.

I have read that the Tree has keywords of Medicine/health and Illness/Growth and maturity. I straight away thought of Bach Flowers and spending time outside. Very nice Bee!

~Rosanne

Bernice

I've been looking at the source deck for any suitable candidates for Lenormand cards. I decided to use the table of the Rich Man (I think that's what he is...), number 26.

Here's the Lenormand Mice (23);

Bee :)

ETA: Changed image due to slight alterations.

Attachments

• Mice.jpg
    Mice.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 165

Rosanne

Love it Bee! I think you could have left the King there though- you know the eating away of the Monarchy and theft and all that.......
I think it is very clean (ha ha mice) an image nevertheless.....
You are getting there with this deck.

~Rosanne

Bernice

I think you could have left the King there though...
I loved the red chair with it's red floor-sweeping drape - and the King. But the addition ogf the mice made the whole image far too messy/bitty.

So I systematically removed one thing at a time until it looked O.K........ no king, no rich red chair. But it IS a Mice card, and right under the nose of the Cat!

Astraea

What a delightful card. This is quickly becoming my favorite Lenormand deck, virtual though it is so far!

Madame Squee

Bernice said:
I loved the red chair with it's red floor-sweeping drape - and the King. But the addition ogf the mice made the whole image far too messy/bitty.

So I systematically removed one thing at a time until it looked O.K........ no king, no rich red chair. But it IS a Mice card, and right under the nose of the Cat!

I didn't see an image containing the king, but the jpg posted above -- of mice, table and cat portrait (with mouse on top) -- rock hard!!!! :thumbsup:

I have a big, lazy tuxedo cat and would adore having that card triple-matted and framed for my living room wall... :laugh:

OMG!!! I usually try to stay calm (and not let them see me sweat :p), but I NEED this deck (or three of them)!!!!

Keep up the good work, Bee. :heart:

xox
trq

Bernice

Here is the Lady. I'm not too sure about her........ but I can say that one tiny thing is missing, mainly because I can't succussfully paint the blasted thing!

I'll be fiddling about with this card. So comments are welcome.

Attachments

• lady.jpg
    lady.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 166

MoonGypsy

Bee, these are all so beautiful...each new one i see i love! :love:
:thumbsup: These are truly a must have..somehow! :D

Hugs and Blessings,
MGxxx

Moonbow

I gather that its something in her hair or on her head Bee? I love the card though.

Your deck is so elegant and typifies my view of a Lenormand deck. Good luck with the 'tiny thing', I'm sure you will overcome it. Maybe you just need a break and come back to it later.