Gilded Reverie Lenormand on Amazon

cirom

A heads up. Regarding the deck being offered on Amazon for $351. While this is perfectly legal, people can ask what they want for a deck, and other can choose to pay or not. But I want to clarify, the seller is not me, and the deck being offered is not even one of my original special editions. It is simply one of the mass produced versions that was published later by US Games, and while that edition is sold out, and presumably part of the rational for the elevated price, an extended edition is being released by the end of next month and can be pre ordered from US Games.

....... just saying.....

Alta

Thanks Ciro. People can be amazing sometimes!

Barleywine

Thanks, Ciro!

reall

HA HA! Yessss!XD SO HAPPY hearing I was right saying this one going OTP n I grab that extra deck when I had a chance!XD Lolz (don't ask I'm not selling it even if you offer me 500$ coins!XD LOLZ :)))

p.s no need to say expanded edition is already on my wishlist can't wait to see how it compare to original!XD lolz :))

p.p.s for all of you still crying over that OTP deck,,,, not sure but think this should be same deck only with german book edition?x,x lolz :))
https://www.bookdepository.com/Gild...267570?ref=grid-view&qid=1494712499838&sr=1-2

DDwarks

I had no idea it was OOP! None! Thank goodness I have a copy!

Just checked Amazon UK ......£1411.99 :bugeyed:

theEnigma

Lol, this is what I get for not checking the forum..... thinking it was going out of print (and seeing the exorbitant price online), I ordered a new German edition at a great value the other day. Curious about this new edition though....

Onion Budgie

Amazon's third-party prices can be hysterical, I don't know how these sellers think they have a hope in hell of reeling anybody in. :D

I have the extended edition on my wishlist. I'm looking forward to its release!