HOW do you like your Lenormands numbered?

greatdane

do you like cards labelled 1, 2, 3, roman numerals I, II, III or no numbers at all?

konayuki

I prefer the arabic numerals. I like my cards to be numbered. :)

Roman numberals remind me too much of tarot.

decan

I prefer arabic numerals as well, but just one number a card.
For some decks there are two numbers (at the top left and right, for the Dondorf/french cartomancy for example), and it's not useful or especially nice.

snowmoon

hi,

i don't like the numbers, pips on it. fairy-tale lenormand cards doesn't have numbers on it. so i can focus on the image of the card more...

thank-you.

Barleywine

Although I'm still a ways from memorizing the number of every card in the proper sequence (which is why I've tabbed my reference books), I much prefer neither numbers nor titles on my cards, just a clearly identifiable image. Discrete playing-card references (simple suit emblems and designations only, not actual card insets which tend to dominate the scene) are OK.

think

I only have one deck and it has numbers on. The images are clear tho. I think I agree with Barleywine, I'd prefer no numbers and clear images.

Village Witch

I personally like numbers on my cards. I prefer arabic.

I don't mind labels if they are unobtrusive such as on the C'est la Vie and Alternate Realities Lenormands by Jeri Totten.

I don't like playing card inserts as I don't use them. Decks like the Fairy Lenormand have inserts that take up half the cards. Such a lovely deck to be spoiled by unneeded inserts.

Padma

I prefer arabic numerals as well, but just one number a card.
For some decks there are two numbers (at the top left and right, for the Dondorf/french cartomancy for example), and it's not useful or especially nice.

I have the Dondorf Lenormand app on my phone, and the cards have the arabic numeral on the left, and the Dondorf company stamp/logo on the top right. So now I am wondering if the physical cards actually do have a number on the top right? And not the logo?

I prefer a discreet arabic number, no playing card insert, and a simple image.

greatdane

As long as I have a clear image, I can INSTANTLY see it's the Moon, Sun, Letter, etc card, I'm fine, but I prefer numbered with Arabic numerals. Center top of card.

celticnoodle

I like the numbers on the card, but they must be centered bottom. :laugh: though, pretty much anything goes, as long as it doesn't distract--thus somewhat small, but visible is important.

I do like having the playing card on the card as well. But, I want the image to be prominent so I can see it--and preferably simple too. But yes to numbers. :)