Identify this low quality deck?

Yelell

Man, I'm so jealous. I just paid 13 bucks for this on book depository because I wanted an all plastic tarot so badly.

I find the crude line work kind of charming. But that might just be my need to justify having spent $13 talking. ;)

LOL, is this one of those waterproof decks you were looking for? I never tossed it into the pool to find out. You're jealous? I apparently missed out on the companion book that had nothing to do with the cards! I actually do find the deck charming and unassuming as well.

Thanks for that link, shaveling. I hope that doesn't mean the hermit's head smudge is original :bugeyed:

bonebeach

Hahah, it might be! There seems to be some debate, or there were two printings and one seems like cardstock and one is described as plastic by a few people. We'll see...!

Thanks for the link, shaveling. I've read some other threads about this deck but not that one.

Laura Borealis

I used to have one and the cardstock was okay quality, not superb but certainly not plastic.

gregory

I'm very fond of mine. I also have the less plasticky smaller version that came with the totally unrelated book (and a purple satin reading cloth...) For what you get, they are all amazing value for money.

Sulis

Hahah, it might be! There seems to be some debate, or there were two printings and one seems like cardstock and one is described as plastic by a few people. We'll see...!

Thanks for the link, shaveling. I've read some other threads about this deck but not that one.

The one that I have isn't anything like plastic.. I've trimmed mine to get rid of the nasty white borders and it's definitely not waterproof and is made from card..