The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

strings of life

^ It's officially called "Primary". I was at fault for confusing it * hides *.

The Guided Hermit

I made mention on my blog as Personal deck study. Since it is personal in nature and generated via my VIA (personal deck) and it's out there for the world to see....Tomato, To-matt-o.

Speaking of saucy, I just posted my daily cards.

cherylleebest

Room for another?

Hi all

As a complete newb to tarot I ambitiously joined the IDS group at the beginning of 2009. Looking back I was so green! I ended up pulling out after a few months.

This year I'm ready for the challenge, if there's room for another little one? Is there a procedure for joining? I looked at the first few posts of this thread but couldn't see anything specific. I will take the time to read through more carefully, but in the meantime I'd be grateful for some shortcut advice.

I have just placed an order for the Illuminated Tarot with Chakra cards, but they won't be here until the end of Jan/mid Feb. VERY excited about them. At the moment I'm using my trusty Rider Waite.

I look forward to becoming an official menber and working with you all on your journeys.

With love and best wishes

Cheryl x

LucyInTheSky

come out aurarcana, no need to hide! haha i was just curious as i've seen it both ways!!

strings of life

^ Ha! ;)

I just wrote my next post (wil launch Thursday morning) using pippi's New Year Spread (from her Tarot Dame Blog). It was both revealing and fun.

The Bohemian Gothic is becoming one of my favorites. I'm even dreaming about some of the cards...

KafkasGhost

oh mah gaaaaaahhhh, I wanna start my PDR N.O.W., can't stop thinking about Tarot of Eden and the non-scenic pips (I call this deck my "Masterpiece Theaah-tah" deck b/c I can hear that theme music in the background whenever I look at or think about this deck).

BUT BUT BUT, I am on a commitment train to IDS my Universal Fantasy until February and it's not stopping. Hopefully I won't do a "Willoughby..."

:bugeyed: :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

DancingGemini

This is a really silly question, but what are some of you guys doing when you put an image of a card on your blog? Are you linking from a site like Taroteca, taking pictures of the card then uploading it on a site like Photobucket?

souljourney

I don't have pics up at the moment... but when I do them, I scan them on my printer/scanner/copier.

Gazel

DancingGemini said:
This is a really silly question, but what are some of you guys doing when you put an image of a card on your blog? Are you linking from a site like Taroteca, taking pictures of the card then uploading it on a site like Photobucket?

I've asked the artist of the ATR - Robert Place - for permission to use his cards. If I don't have this permission (for example with the DruidCraft) I sometimes take a photograph of the cards.

cherylleebest

Room for another?

Hi all

As a complete newb to tarot I ambitiously joined the IDS group at the beginning of 2009. Looking back I was so green! I ended up pulling out after a few months.

This year I'm ready for the challenge, if there's room for another little one. I stumbled on the support thread before finding this sign up thread and posted there. Met with wall of silence - oops! Did I done the wrong thing? I would be very pleased to take part with your group as tarot is one of my projects for 2010.

I have just placed an order for the Illuminated Tarot with Chakra cards, but they won't be here until the end of Jan/mid Feb. VERY excited about them. At the moment I'm using my trusty Rider Waite.

I look forward to becoming an official member and working with you all on your journeys.

With love and best wishes

Cheryl x