The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

The Guided Hermit

My daily is up. I think it's time to clear the deck a bit better realign my reversals :).

Wishing everyone a day of Light and Laughter.

Paul

inanna_tarot

On my last reading/blogpost my DPO told me to not read for a week.. and its REALLY HARD..

But I'm really learning to just sit and reflect on a reading. See, after doing a reading on something I usually make a mental note of the jist of it then a few days later do another on the development of the situation etc. I havent actually sat with one reading and looked over it for soo long EVER.

Its a really good practice and I'm thankful my DPO has taught me it, but I cant wait till the weekend turns and I can start playing with it again :D

Twoflower

inanna_tarot said:
On my last reading/blogpost my DPO told me to not read for a week.. and its REALLY HARD..

But I'm really learning to just sit and reflect on a reading. See, after doing a reading on something I usually make a mental note of the jist of it then a few days later do another on the development of the situation etc. I havent actually sat with one reading and looked over it for soo long EVER.

Its a really good practice and I'm thankful my DPO has taught me it, but I cant wait till the weekend turns and I can start playing with it again :D

Pardon my ignorance - what is a DPO ?

inanna_tarot

Sorry TwoFlower.. thought everyone would be so used to my waffling about the DPO to know what it meant. Sorry :)

And Ta Fire Cat for putting people in the know :D

kabang

Finally! A day off so that I can do some blog organizing!

I do need some thoughts about the PDR blog, though. I currently have a Wordpress blog that I'm using for writing about writing. My computer whiz boyfriend suggests to me that I use the same blog for the PDR, with the tarot entries in a separate category that you all will be able to link to directly (once I've set it up).

This is handy for me, because everything will be in one place, and tarot is definitely part of my writing process. However, this is not so handy for those of you who use RSS feeds to keep up with everyone's blogs, because you'll be notified when I post a writing entry.

So... any thoughts? I'm willing to go either way.

BlueDragonfly

kabang said:
Finally! A day off so that I can do some blog organizing!

I do need some thoughts about the PDR blog, though. I currently have a Wordpress blog that I'm using for writing about writing. My computer whiz boyfriend suggests to me that I use the same blog for the PDR, with the tarot entries in a separate category that you all will be able to link to directly (once I've set it up).

This is handy for me, because everything will be in one place, and tarot is definitely part of my writing process. However, this is not so handy for those of you who use RSS feeds to keep up with everyone's blogs, because you'll be notified when I post a writing entry.

So... any thoughts? I'm willing to go either way.

Not to add to the confusion....Blogger journals are really easy to set up, have easy access, if you decide to open a seperate blog for the PDR.

I don't use the RSS feeds for most of the blogs, and if you use something like Google Reader, they'll all come up in the same place. Don't they list the title of the post? You could specify in the title which it is-writing/PDR/both.

Not much help, I know, sorry. Just adding info for your consideration.

KafkasGhost

Posted my "reflecty" post for the day on IDENTITY using the Contemplation Spread.

Even though it's a small move (from IDS to PDR with my Universal Fantasy), I feel much less pressured, intimidated and rushed. *whew*

The Guided Hermit

KafkasGhost said:
Posted my "reflecty" post for the day on IDENTITY using the Contemplation Spread.

Even though it's a small move (from IDS to PDR with my Universal Fantasy), I feel much less pressured, intimidated and rushed. *whew*

Great posts and some beautiful artwork!

My daily is posted. Somehow, I managed to sort out 4 Majors in a 4 card spread while drawing from a full deck. This one really opened up a door that I wanted to...ignore. Hail the truth of the Tarot and retained sanity!