The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

Bloudwedd

Onyx said:
Welcome to our group! It will be great to have you along. I will add you to the sign up list. I look forward to seeing the Gaian Tarot in action. It look exceptional!

Do remember to make sure that you have a link to the Aeclectic Tarot main page shown on your blog. It is a requirement that we have for those who use blogs for their PDR.

Looking forward to when the Gaian being released and what you learning from using the deck!

Allan

Allready done!

inanna_tarot

Im going crackers - put an update of how im doing on the wrong PDR thread... Honestly LOL here it is

Did a full shift at work last night so hopefully with a good sleep I'll get back into the swing of things again. Well I bloody hope so. Fed up of this being ill lark.

Loves to you all, and I will have fun catching up on your blogs :D

The Guided Hermit

Glad to hear you are up and about inanna_tarot.

I just posted my dailies and now one to some online readings for others.

Enjoy the day folks!

inanna_tarot

And shes back in the game...
new PDR reading spread thingy is on the blog. blog is open and public for all to view.

man I love my DPO .. and you guys for being all supportive of eachother during our PDR experience.

Although I do think my deviant moon wants to play with daily draws. But theres room for 2 loves :p

KafkasGhost

I'm not opposed at all to tarot polyamory. ;)

Wait, I'm not even supposed to be here! :D

kabang

KafkasGhost said:
I'm not opposed at all to tarot polyamory. ;)

I'm polyamorous with the Legacy of the Divine and the Anna K, and I'm proud.

Although as soon as I gave myself permission to cheat with the Anna K, I lost the desire. *shrug* The Legacy is just so pretty!

The Guided Hermit

I'm certainly committed to my two VIAs but I am not ashamed to admit I flirt a great deal with my Classic Tarot. If it weren't the VIA ;)

My daily is up on the blog--very appropriate cards to say the least!

inanna_tarot

well tonight I did some tarot polyamory! Unashamedly so! But ya know, I think the DPO is a 'freelove' kinda deck, just keep it respectful and give it a cuddle after loving another deck.

Ive had a blast with my Deviant Moon this evening, and I even blogged about it with my DPO to just ground me down after feeling hyper after all them readings ive done on the Exchange here.

Now, off to make a hotwater bottle, and beddy box for this druid witchy hippy chick.

Love ya my PDR-ers

Simsy

i would like to join this (might as well do both in conjunction with the IDS make both a year long thing) with the sacred circle deck

my website is <edited to remove link to my website, click the website link below this post to go to my angels and wiccan magick website>

and i already have a banner for aeclectic tarot on my links page if you wish to confirm i have a link for the front page :)

I don't know if its too late to start this so if it is feel free to boot me off just noticed it now

Simsy

EDIT: it gives me an excuse to get my finger out and update and work on my website now :D

luxshine

Today was a great day for me. I did my first readings to a sitter that wasn't me (A friend who volunteered), and used the Baseball tarot. For the first time since I started reading tarot I didn't need to go and check the book, or my notes about cards, I could see the meanings of the cards and how they connected to each other to give my friend the answers to her questions. She said that she never expected a theme deck to be accurate, but I see that it was possibly what I needed to be able to connect with some of the cards better.