The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

BlueDragonfly

I couldn't see a comment button anywhere. I wanted to tell you how much I liked the kitchen counter painting, it's really very good!

Check in your settings, I think there's a section on comments in there. I've got to run off to work this morning or I'd go look, but yeah, I'm pretty sure it's in there.

firecatpickles

It was set on "Anyone - includes Anonymous Users".

Are you sure it's not your computer?

I now have a second blog I am using instead. I will keep the f1recat one for watercolors scans. I will be doing more still lifes of automobiles over the next few months.

inanna_tarot

done some blogging again today..

TT with the DPO funky stuff! Really interesting how they weave together!

And if you liked reading my Herbs and the Element of Air, Ive done a Herbs and Element of Fire if you want to have a nosey at it. :)

Firecat - im going to have a nosey see if i can comment on your blog!

ETA - the firecat blog doesnt have any way to comment on the water colours. Also, its asking me to follow you and Im shouting at the screen I FOLLOW THE DUDE ALREADY! So theres something funky going on there.
Sorry Im no help.

The Guided Hermit

The daily is posted and I'm now up on Facebook and Twitter. It makes me look as if I'm 3x more busy than I am (Hah!)

Best to all of you....

Paul

inanna_tarot

Just a gentle nod to people, if you want to do a Dark/New moon reading then the dark moon is on monday. the moon is just a tiny sliver at the mo :p

Manda

I would like to participate in this as well. I used the Deviant Moon in 2009, but I am going to give some thought as to what comes next. I am leaning towards Diary of a Broken Soul.

I love reading all your blogs!

The Guided Hermit

I'm up early and posted my daily....

Have a wonderful Saturday all.

BlueDragonfly

The Guided Hermit said:
I'm up early and posted my daily....

Have a wonderful Saturday all.

You are up early! I've got to go catch up on posts this afternoon, and write one of my own!

Thanks for the reminder, inanna, I'll have a busy reading day tomorrow(I've got the whole day Off!)

Adding my wishes for a great Saturday, everyone!

firecatpickles

This week's reading posted. Click on Website in this post since I started a second blog.

Don't worry, aeclectic is linked!

The Guided Hermit

Happy Sunday world!

We had the time change (it's now 4:48 a.m. rather than 3:48 a.m.) and I love this transition.

So far, I've logged in for online readings, posted my blog, updated facebook, checked all email accounts and will now make my first mug of tea. Of course I'll be in a mental cloud by 7 tonight....

Best to all.