The Primary Deck Reflections 2010 (both threads)

inanna_tarot

well done GH!!

and its my second day of posting in a row. Do I get a prize? lol

The Guided Hermit

How about a cyber smile and a 'Well done!" inanna_tarot :)

The daily is posted: Four Majors in a four carder with all the cards having more than one Elemental influence. I aptly named the post 'Easter Bunny stew and the running of the Bulls'

Hey, at least I still have my humor (hah!)

shiresun

Yesterday I began my journey into The Robin Wood Deck! :)

I decided to follow the suggestion of the info in the 'learn' section, and begin from the first and go through the deck one at a time.

I posted my blog just now, though I had started writing it yesterday. I spent some time just now cleaning up some typos. I do have to tie it altogether with what I will be reading in the book about the card, and will begin with information I filled in on a worksheet that includes a brief summary of what I wrote, (first impression and card imagery) along with insights and key words.

I suspect this first part of my journey will go quite slowly.

One question: since I'm using a blog, do I also post over in the daily draws or the Robin Wood study group?

Thanks,

Shire

Onyx

shiresun said:
Yesterday I began my journey into The Robin Wood Deck! :)

One question: since I'm using a blog, do I also post over in the daily draws or the Robin Wood study group?

Thanks,

Shire

I bet you were very excited to get your deck! I know I always look forward to getting a new one!

The great thing about the PDR experience is that you are free to make it your own. If you want you could post in either place or both. You will likely have your PDR friends visiting your own corner of the internet but by posting here at the Daily Draw thread you will be engaging all the Robin Wood fans here at the AT forum.

It may be helpful for future Robin Wood fans to have your posting here with everyone else's because it is easy to search and find. When we post here on the AT Forum we are not just communicating in the present but we are literally creating a library for future generations. They won't do Tarot as we do it now but they will be able to see how we as a group connected. They will also potentially be able to track any trends and developments we don't see because we are fish in the river of time.

My two cents worth but want to give you support of do what will make you feel most successful. I know that there is a sense of accomplishment that comes from carving out a space for ourselves. An off site journal is one way of making it our very own and personalizing it even more.

Onyx.

Chiska

I posted! Yay!!

I also have moved my daily readings from elsewhere to there.

The Guided Hermit

Happy Monday all!

My daily is posted and I'm getting deeper into the dignity aspects of the cards. Also, I had a repeat card from yesterday (The Sun, in potion 2 yesterady, 1 today) which is cool since the cards were drawn from different VIA's and all my cards are drawn from fanned out and face down decks.

I love how Tarot does things like this.

shiresun

Onyx said:
I bet you were very excited to get your deck! I know I always look forward to getting a new one!

The great thing about the PDR experience is that you are free to make it your own. If you want you could post in either place or both. You will likely have your PDR friends visiting your own corner of the internet but by posting here at the Daily Draw thread you will be engaging all the Robin Wood fans here at the AT forum.

It may be helpful for future Robin Wood fans to have your posting here with everyone else's because it is easy to search and find. When we post here on the AT Forum we are not just communicating in the present but we are literally creating a library for future generations. They won't do Tarot as we do it now but they will be able to see how we as a group connected. They will also potentially be able to track any trends and developments we don't see because we are fish in the river of time.

My two cents worth but want to give you support of do what will make you feel most successful. I know that there is a sense of accomplishment that comes from carving out a space for ourselves. An off site journal is one way of making it our very own and personalizing it even more.

Onyx.

It was truly thrilling! The art is exquisite and the colors so much more vibrant than when I saw the few of the cards when looking thru the Decks section hoping to find that one which spoke to me.

I will take a look over at Daily Draws. I'm quite journal happy, having a very substantial project which is bringing me back to writing, something I feel I've neglected for far too long.

I'm looking quite forward to all the good folk I'll be meeting!

shiresun

My part two is posted in my blog, and working on part three, the last part of this beginning... maybe. Quite many surprises are tickling my fancy these past three days!

Chiska

Daily Double posted!

I think my approach of trying to stay within the simplest bounds for this deck is a good one. There is TOO much of TOO many things that come together. And I can deal with only so much of it.

The Guided Hermit

The Daily is posted and I don't recall ever having a more tightly focused, "boy is this ever the moment" reading as this....

Time for tea and breakfast.