the phantomwise tarot - deck in progress

truelighth

Loving the new cards. This deck is so much on my 'want'-list. I really like the 4 of cups and the 4 of swords. They somehow fit exactly with the style of the deck and yet are so recognizable.

Chronata

wow. There is nothing else to say except...

Pure Perfection.

This is my most anticipated deck...and you are moving along so quickly!

I am salivating at the mere possibility that I will someday soon hold this entire deck in my hands!

annabubble

I have fallen in love. I won't even bother to list my favourites because I may as well type out all the cards you have completed so far. Have not seen a single card I do not adore.

Can't wait for it to be finished, is there already a waiting list?

Diorbhail

Just received the Limited Edition Majors deck today and it is just wonderful. I thought the cards looked good on Adam's site but they are even better in reality. My first feeling was utter delight, then regret that there weren't 78 cards. I am so happy to have discovered this thread and to learn that a full deck is in progress! :D

Cactus

The deck is great, and I love the name! It's not a common-sounding name...

karenquilter

I love the 4 of Wands. Very nice.
K

alizarin

Aw, thanks everyone! I half expected this thread to be buried several pages back considering how long the fives have taken.

I struggled with the fives a lot, I had no idea what to do with them and then all of a sudden they all just appeared and I rather love them. And of course, the deck really needed a pirate.

They're up on page 2 of the tarot minors gallery.

I really hope the sixes don't take this long. We shall see.

truelighth

Ah, the new cards are lovely as ever! I like the 5 of wands, it reminds me of the tradition of hitting a pinata full with candy and presents on birthdays (in Mexico, although I think they also do it in other countries). The other 5's are also wonderful. Loving them and looking forward to the 6's.

lunakasha

alizarin said:
Aw, thanks everyone! I half expected this thread to be buried several pages back considering how long the fives have taken.

I struggled with the fives a lot, I had no idea what to do with them and then all of a sudden they all just appeared and I rather love them. And of course, the deck really needed a pirate.

They're up on page 2 of the tarot minors gallery.

I really hope the sixes don't take this long. We shall see.

However long it takes....this deck is SO worth waiting for! :D

I love the pirate, and also the little dog in the 5 of Pents.

Wonderful as always....and looking forward to the SIXES!

Thanks for the update, alizarin~:heart:

Chronata

YAY!
yay yay yay yay!

You are right...your deck having a pirate in it makes it even better (as if that were possible?)

Love all the fives.

Of course I do.

I am already deciding which decks in my collection I am going to sell, so that I can buy this when it is complete...