exxyea 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
King of wands

I think G would be compassionate and understanding towards your decision

Card for my health?
2 of Cups

Take care of yourself emotionally by connecting with people.

How will my next boyfriend approach me?
Top   #261
Citizen

Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
2 of Cups

Take care of yourself emotionally by connecting with people.

How will my next boyfriend approach me?
7 swords (3 pentacles jumped out)

he will be watching you from afar whilst you are with a group of your friends or surrounded by a few people, he will then tentatively sidle over casually as if he hadn't noticed you till that moment

what will be the general consensus of people about how J treated me?
Top   #262
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
7 swords (3 pentacles jumped out)

he will be watching you from afar whilst you are with a group of your friends or surrounded by a few people, he will then tentatively sidle over casually as if he hadn't noticed you till that moment

what will be the general consensus of people about how J treated me?
The Moon
Some of them may be unclear on the details (? Unless you've really been thorough in explaining) otherwise, they may see J as confused - not knowing his ar*e from his elbow, in which case they may think he needs to mature/sort himself out.

Qu: What is available to me in 2017 ?
Top   #263
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The Moon
Some of them may be unclear on the details (? Unless you've really been thorough in explaining) otherwise, they may see J as confused - not knowing his ar*e from his elbow, in which case they may think he needs to mature/sort himself out.

Qu: What is available to me in 2017 ?
High Priestess
Spiritual enlightenment, heightened intuition at your disposal... being guided to the path you're meant to, gaining clarity in every aspect of your life

Ques
How do I regain optimism/faith in my ability to improve our situation?
Top   #264
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

This sounds good. I was going to ask if I could have that in writing (DUH !! Not enough caffeine today obviously ....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
High Priestess
Spiritual enlightenment, heightened intuition at your disposal... being guided to the path you're meant to, gaining clarity in every aspect of your life

Ques
How do I regain optimism/faith in my ability to improve our situation?
Six of Cups
You may need to get back to simplicity (let go of some responsibilities ...is that possible? The card feels like *emotional declutter* today ) The key may also reside in the past .....something you did previously but moved on from for some reason - try to recapture that state/behaviour/activity.

QU: What will not be available to me in 2017 (even though I may want it) ?
Top   #265
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
This sounds good. I was going to ask if I could have that in writing (DUH !! Not enough caffeine today obviously ....)

Six of Cups
You may need to get back to simplicity (let go of some responsibilities ...is that possible? The card feels like *emotional declutter* today ) The key may also reside in the past .....something you did previously but moved on from for some reason - try to recapture that state/behaviour/activity.

QU: What will not be available to me in 2017 (even though I may want it) ?
Your reading makes a lot of sense, especially the part about recapturing a state

Empress
First thought that came to mind is 'leisure', so expect a busy year ahead where your timetable is jam packed with activities so you might complain about a lack of sleep/rest/downtime.

Ques
What's the most important thing that I need to know about 2017?
Top   #266
Citizen

pdmishh 
Citizen

Quote:
Your reading makes a lot of sense, especially the part about recapturing a state

Empress

First thought that came to mind is 'leisure', so expect a busy year ahead where your timetable is jam packed with activities so you might complain about a lack of sleep/rest/downtime.

Ques

Justice

Stay focused and remember to stay balanced and be fair

Message from my Angels?
Top   #267
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:

Empress

Ques
King of Wands
Base was 9 of cups, so satisfaction will come as a result of this card. Because the 9 has the element of independence about it I think the King is not an external/other force (not a person) but an aspect of yourself that you are asked to draw on. So ...if you are pro active, believe in yourself, walk your talk ...then you can make things happen and that will lead you to what you desire. Perhaps meditate on what the king means to you personally ...

QU: Ok, I understand what the Empress is about. Why is this *denied* me in 2017 ?
Top   #268
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
Justice

Stay focused and remember to stay balanced and be fair

Message from my Angels?
5 of Cups
Don't get too caught up in what you have lost (or feel you have lost ..are dissapointed over) try and find the good that remains from the situation and work with that.

QU: As above please
Top   #269
Citizen

HappyTree 
Citizen

Quote:
King of Wands
Base was 9 of cups, so satisfaction will come as a result of this card. Because the 9 has the element of independence about it I think the King is not an external/other force (not a person) but an aspect of yourself that you are asked to draw on. So ...if you are pro active, believe in yourself, walk your talk ...then you can make things happen and that will lead you to what you desire. Perhaps meditate on what the king means to you personally ...

QU: Ok, I understand what the Empress is about. Why is this *denied* me in 2017 ?
(That reading looks promising and is exactly what I expect of myself next year, thank you!)

Two of Cups
Is it possible that you might find yourself fully booked for social events? Seems like you'll be busy making connections, if not focused on a new relationship (the other card was Ace of wands)...

Ques
What was my 'greatest' achievement in 2016?
Top   #270

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.