Hello faerie lovers......

moonlight dancer

Hello, my name is Maria,I joined some time ago and posted a hello on the newbie section but just didn't get a chance to join my new faerie family here (due to health issues).
Could some one please give me a little run down about how the board works do we just post whatever we want to talk about or discuss? Also what is the travelling faeries about...sounds cool !!!!

Look forward to getting to know YOU ALL
faerie blessings
Maria
Moonlight dancer
xo

Kahlie

Dear Maria,

The Travelling Fae are a Faerie Deck that travels to some members. The third round is currently ongoing, with a different set then Brian Frouds Faerie Oracle, which this Study Forum is for. Sign-up is closed, but you can read the logs if you feel like it. They contain what others felt about this deck, experiences and Readings.

You can jump in on any thread that features 1 Card, just look at the sticky thread called: Faeries Oracle Forum Index. You can read what others have felt/experienced with that particular Card and write down your own experience.

FSC, or Faerie Seekers Circle, is a monthly sign up for people to do Readings for one another using Brian Froud's Oracle. You can see a 'signup' thread, which is already closed for May, and several threads from members who are completing their Readings. End of May/beginning of June a new round will commence!

SWWF, or Serious Work With Fae, is a group dedicated to healing with the Fae, using visualizations, meditations, affirmations, energy healing etc. I used to run it, and will be running it's last incarnation this month of May. Signup is still open for a few hours. Somebody might pick it up aka head the group, but I doubt it.

We have one thread now with Daily Readings, called: Daily Fae Card Pull/discussions Party, to write down your Daily Reading in.

For the rest, just open threads to discuss other subjects related to the Oracle, or Faerie Experiences!

Enjoy!

Kahlie

Jewel

Maria, welcome to the Faeries Oracle study group. Kahlie has given you a pretty complete run down of how things run around here :D

Please note that this study group is all about Brian Froud's Faeries Oracle deck, with the exception of the Traveling Faeries (the Froud deck did go on the first journey now we are sending out varied faerie decks).

Just make yourself at home and feel free to participate in threads or start your own. We are pretty relaxed and friendly around here :D