New to Fey

lunalafey

mooncat~

I noted your cards when you posted them, I had my initial thoughts from just the 'list' of cards but wanted to lay them out fully before I put any words to the cards- it came in two parts.
Lark has already opened up the same issue I felt from the cards-
here's the first part-

Mooncat's Fey
1. My task - what I need to do - 7 Chalices
2. The problem - 6 Chalices
3. The solution - Devil
4. What I don't understand - King Pentacles
5. What its all about - 2 Chalices

Maybe the playful and balanced nature of the Fey somehow sparked a childhood memory. I wonder......where you ever told that your imaginary friend did not exist? or maybe you thought they would laugh if you told them? or thought you where nuts so ignored 'it' ?.....'someone/thing' may be trying to get back in touch with you. As children, we remember feelings more than anything. Try and think of a time when you felt this way before....

mooncat2

Hi Lunalafey

Thanks for taking the time.......I don't recall having one specific friend but I do remember being surrounded by fairy folk and such. I never actually saw them - just knew they were there and they were my companions. I also knew this was not acceptable .....my mother said the sooner I grew out of such nonsense the better!! Heavens, I haven't thought of such things for years.

I started yesterday to draw a card a day - the 6 Wands - that was very applicable. Before I went to the book my first thought was " Beware of Greeks bearing gifts" - what on earth made me think that . The Fey mesage is telling me the opposite.

Look forward to your second part

Thanks again

lunalafey

second part

So the Fey where silly- believing in them was something to grow out of? I don't understand the snuffing of imagination- it is a developed imagination that allows the mind to remain open to these other dimentions...snuffing of the imagination!
Look at the Devil, he devours that which he desires, and he's on fire! he's devouring all those things that went against what is within his world. I see the solution as feeding your passions. What you don't see are the advantages of returning to the 'world' you once lived in. It is not just the Fey that you where steered away from, it was much of all those things fantastic. Too fantastic to be of any use? non-sense!
Other than the King and the Devil, the reading consists of Chalices, ending with the 2. A new (re)union is to become of it. One that will be very advantagous emotionally.

{your mother? I thought maybe a grandparent, possibly your father- mother, that is quite suprising to me}

mooncat2

I never knew my grandparents and my father encouraged me in his quiet way. My mother was the driving force and I think your words ' to be of any use' sum her up beautifully - one should always be 'doing something useful'. And she made the rules about what was useful or not.

As a grandmother myself now, I take great pleasure in bringing magic into the childrens lives .......the fairy forest in my garden is a very special place.

Thank you once again for your insights - they were the same sort of feelings I had but its nice to have a couple of objective views.

Blessings

lunalafey

Enjoy your new deck mooncat!
;)