Horary: Saturn always in my first house

MissNine

If Saturn is usually in my first house, save for 6 month periods every other year or so, does that mean my horary charts will usually be pointless, or does that mean I can disregard the usual rule that Saturn in my first house will mean my chart will not be accurate?

decan

I am not sure to understand your first sentence: do you mean that Saturn is in your 1st House in your Natal chart or that Saturn transiting is presently in your 1st house?

Anyway, never mind. In Horary we don’t look at the natal chart.
If in a horary chart Saturn is in the 1st House, the chart isn’t unaccurate, we can interpret it. Very often Saturn in the 1st can be an obstacle to a postive answer or it could mean as well delays, it depends...

MissNine

Sorry for the confusion.
Yes, and yes. Saturn is home to my first house in my natal chart.
Saturn also transits through my first house for over a year at a time, with breaks of 6 months or so.

MissNine

I am not sure to understand your first sentence: do you mean that Saturn is in your 1st House in your Natal chart or that Saturn transiting is presently in your 1st house?

Anyway, never mind. In Horary we don’t look at the natal chart.
If in a horary chart Saturn is in the 1st House, the chart isn’t unaccurate, we can interpret it. Very often Saturn in the 1st can be an obstacle to a postive answer or it could mean as well delays, it depends...

Ah I see. Ok, that makes me feel better and makes the pieces come together for me. Thank you for your help, Decan. Much appreciated :)