The Fear Spread

KMilliron

The Fear Spread
Taking a closer look at what where fear most

This is a spread designed for isolating a fear, picking it apart, and then learning from the experience.

Find it- This card's purpose is to isolate the cause of the fear. Studies have shown that certain fears are natural. One study took three month olds and showed them slides of spiders. These babies were monitored, and the parts of their brain associated with fear lit up. This proves that certain fears are natural. There are also fears associated with the unknown, past experiences, over active imaginations. These are just examples to help decipher this card if you're stuck in a rut.

Evaluate- So we know what causes this fear, now we need the why. My fear of cars, for example, could be isolated to dependency. I despise the idea of being dependent on someone or something. This card would evaluate why I hate being dependent. A lot of past experiences could come up here, so get the sitter communicating.

Analyze- How does this fear inhibit you? How does it benefit you? I hate cars, I walk a lot, so my job options are limited to walking range, or who I can mooch rides from, but on the plus side I'm in pretty decent shape, and I'm a lot more aware of what's going on in the community compared to people who drive and never get a chance to read the signs in the windows. Feel free to draw a couple more cards if you need to get a positive aspect. When discussing fear, positives can be hard to find.

Retaliate- How to best tackle the fear.

Layout
*F*E*A*R*

alyna

I was really looking for one. I'm scared of relationships right now, romantic relationships basically so I did it keeping in focus this mainly

Find it- This card's purpose is to isolate the cause of the fear.
3 of Cups

Evaluate- So we know what causes this fear, now we need the why.
7 of Pentacles

Analyze- How does this fear inhibit you? How does it benefit you?
Ace of Wands:

Retaliate- How to best tackle the fear.
6 of Swords:

Look at all the suits present. I definitely despise gathering, I do not have many friends and those I have all live far away from me. I'm also scared of trusting people. This card is mainly about friendships,so I 'm scared of trusting people.

7 of Pentacles shows that I think too much. I worry and over-analyze situations this is why I get scared of being "exposed" to public (or even friends).

Ace of wands, its so lonely but full of potential. I think it just hinders my growth.

By going out more, by interacting with people, by travelling. this is exactly what i do not do.

It's really cool spread. I loved it :)

Amanda

Good spread. :thumbsup:

mercuryempress

I used this spread last night to get a little insight on my fear and it resonated very well

I used my thoth deck
Queen of Wands
Lust
8 of Swords
The Fool

Hemera

Moderator Note

Just as a reminer to all: please note that all readings should be posted to Your Readings.

See #6 here:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=203125

Our rules have changed which is why some of the older posts still have readings is them. I admit it can be a bit confusing.

Thank you :thumbsup: