Archeon Study Group - Index

Moonbow

Here are the links to the cards and discussions so far, for the Archeon Study Group.

Please start a new thread for each card, and PM Sulis or Moonbow* for us to update the index, if you see that it hasn't already been done.

Discussion Thread

Majors
The Fool
I The Magician
II High Priestess
III Empress
IV Emperor
V The Hierophant
VI The Lovers
VII The Chariot
VIII Strength
IX The Hermit
X The Wheel of Fortune
XI Justice
XII The Hanged Man
XIII Death
XIV Temperance
XV The Devil
XVI The Tower
XVII The Star
XVIII The Moon
XIX The Sun
XX Judgement
XXI The World

Wands
Ace
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Herald
Knight
Queen
King

Cups
Ace
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Herald
Knight
Queen
King

Swords
Ace
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Herald
Knight
Queen
King

Pentacles
Ace
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Herald
Knight
Queen
King

Please let the Tarot Study Groups moderator know by private message when a new thread is started in this study group so it can be indexed.

Thanks,

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

FaerieStorm

Where should we start?

How should we start this? I know I've started a thread about the 10/W's, but I don't know if that's where everyone wants to start.

Thoughts?

-FS

Emeraldgirl

I've only just seen this group. Will work on a couple of cards to post when I get some time :)

I :love: this deck

Bad_Calvin

I would love to join this discussion, are you all still having it though? The posts look quite old?

Sulis

Hi Bad Calvin,

Any 'Old' study group can easily be revived..

Take a look at the index (this thread) and feel free to add your thoughts to any of the discussions so far - If you want to start a thread about a card that hasn't been talked about, just go for it - there are plenty of people still using and studying this deck :)

Bad_Calvin

Outstanding!!! I will do just that. :)

yummymallow

I added a few observations, this is one of the few decks I have at the moment, and would love more discussion and insight on!

Sar

I am with you! :p

NightTrips

I am newer here in the forum but I am going to try and finish the Archeon tarot so there are threads for every card. This way the set will be complete and anyone can comment on this set and we can gain further knowledge and insight in regards to this fine set of cards.

NightTrips

I just read a newer interview with Timothy Lantz the creator of The Archeon Tarot. He is working on a new Tarot deck. He also plans on integrating the Archeon Tarot website into his own website and relaunch it by the end of 2010. I am simply hoping that through this relaunch we get some more insight into the depth and meaning of each card from him. I love this deck and use it constantly now. I just hope he or someone else creates a better users guide than the LWB that came with the cards. A book dedicating a chapter to each card from this deck would be simply awesome. This deck deserves its own book.