Vadim's Lenormand- any scans/reviews

cardlady22

I was browsing on amazon.de and ran across this deck. Has anyone purchased it, or scanned some of the cards? The box features the Fish card.

Vadims Lenormand
ISBN-13: 978-3934438262
Corona Verlag; Auflage: 1 (September 2005)
Author: Vadim Tschenze

cardlady22

oops- not Fish

Just found a better pic. The box is showing his Lilies card. Guess I will take the plunge and order it.

cardlady22

a little unusual

I got this deck today- ordered through amazon.de and it was pretty fast. Of course, the LWB is in German. It looks like it is giving 3 key words or phrases for each. (another session with Babel Fish)
The cards are larger sized (for me, since I'm used to playing cards) at 3.5 x 5 inches. The artwork has a Russian/Slavic/gypsy feel to it.

Some of the art and titles differ from the standard versions:
1 Falcon, 2 Witch, 4 Candles, 5 Rose, 7 Mask?, 8 Puppet/Doll?, 10 Fate?,
11 Fire, 12 Cake, 14 Cat, 15 Angel, 17 Change?, 18 Ape?, 19 Universe,
20 Eye?, 21 River?, 22 Palms, 23 Smoke, 25 Crown, 26 Secret, 27 PDA/phone,
33 Wheel/zodiac, 34 Bee, 35 Hand, 36 Human?

Bernice

Hello cardlady,

Thankyou for describing Vadims deck. I love the Lenormand decks. How are you getting on with it?

Pity more images arn't online - just the box-lid (lillies) doesn't give much away.

Bee

cardlady22

I'm hoping to get some scans, but the only person I know who has a scanner does not quite know how to work the software that came with it! That and she has had the flu for over a week, so I don't want to go over there. My family and I have had 3 bouts where we had it for about 18 days, got better for 8 and then went back!

I have so many new decks right now that I haven't worked with any of them enough to comment yet, but I'll be back on this thread as things progress.

cardlady22

cell phone photos uploaded

If anyone is interested, I took 3 photos (three cards each) and added them to the amazon.de product page.
Vadims Lenormand (no apostrophe in title)
978-3934438261

click on the link that says "3 Kundenbilder anzeigen"