Anna K Lenormand

greatdane

FROM ANNA. K - the ALTERNATE WOMAN CARD!

Dear folks,

I hope you have been having lovely holidays and a harmonious turn of the year!

Although it may have seemed as if nothing was happening at all, I have been far from idle.

For one, I finally finished my Woman (version b) - it was a very, very tricky card for me since I wanted her to be visually-related not just to the Man version b (who isn't finished and thus not online yet), but also with the already finished Man and Woman version a.

Took me quite a while to figure out how to interlace them all.

Here she is:

http://annak-tarot.at/lenormand/29_woman2_e.html
View all:
http://annak-tarot.at/index-lenormand_e.html

And I'm also working on the book now - or rather, on the bookS. I'll do a very matter-of-fact, precise little affair to come with the cards in their box, and a long, full version which I will probably offer via print on demand. It's not fixed yet, though!

Warmest wishes,
Anna

celticnoodle

I like it!

I am glad she has the women cards drawn so that you don't see their faces. sometimes the faces on the cards just don't seem to fit for me. I also am glad she is offering two different lady cards and men cards. That way, when I am reading about 2 women, I dn't need to assign the one woman card as the snake. I like that!

So anxious for this deck to come available for order. :)

Village Witch

Lovely. Reminds me of the Rumpelstiltskin story. Can't wait to see how the man matches this card.

What Anna says about timing being "in the hands of the woman" really struck me. I never thought of that approach. Love it!

Tanga

Oooh. :)
Yes - As the 1st deck I've seen with hidden faced people, this also really appeals to me.
I like the interlace!

IHeartRescues

alright then...since no one has mentioned this I guess I shall. Is the PINK on the back of Woman B's dress what it looks like? i mean it would fit and all but I just don't see it being anyuthing else! And if so, then I am very curious about Man B :D

Village Witch

alright then...since no one has mentioned this I guess I shall. Is the PINK on the back of Woman B's dress what it looks like? i mean it would fit and all but I just don't see it being anyuthing else! And if so, then I am very curious about Man B :D

If you enlarge the picture, the pink also extends to sections of her sleeves. It's part of or a panel of her dress.

Nemia

The whole deck looks really, really interesting!

Sorry, switched on send too soon. Anna's art is evocative, it's detailed but leaves much room for our imagination. Her tarot is one of the most "talkative" decks I have, the narrative just grows before your eyes and it's so easy to read. I'm certain her Lenormand will have the same quality. And she has the creativity to go beyond the well known visual formula where she sees the need for it. I appreciate her very much. And from reading what she wrote on the website, her book will be intelligent and helpful.

I'm planning on getting both :)

Carla

Dear folks,

I hope you have been having lovely holidays and a harmonious turn of the year!

Although it may have seemed as if nothing was happening at all, I have been far from idle.

For one, I finally finished my Woman (version b) - it was a very, very tricky card for me since I wanted her to be visually-related not just to the Man version b (who isn't finished and thus not online yet), but also with the already finished Man and Woman version a.

Took me quite a while to figure out how to interlace them all.

Here she is:

http://annak-tarot.at/lenormand/29_woman2_e.html

View all:
http://annak-tarot.at/index-lenormand_e.html

And I'm also working on the book now - or rather, on the bookS. I'll do a very matter-of-fact, precise little affair to come with the cards in their box, and a long, full version which I will probably offer via print on demand. It's not fixed yet, though!

Warmest wishes,
Anna

I'm so looking forward to this deck! :D

ana luisa

I apologize if this was asked already but will Anna publish this deck as an indie ? I ask because I have had horrible experiences with the shipping of indie decks. Lost 2 already during the shipping process. SO looking forward to this Lenormand. It is by far one of the deepest and most beautiful I've seen...

greatdane

For Ana Luisa....I know Anna is planning on self-publishing

She did that with two of her three versions of her tarot deck and is planning to for this Lenormand.

I know she wants to be in charge of the quality that goes out and has printers she likes to work with.

If I hear anything DIFFERENTLY, I promise I will post it, Ana Luisa!

I have never had a problem getting a deck she sent, but I know different countries, different issues and I hope no matter what, you can easily get this one :). I know we're both anxiously awaiting it!