Tarot of Princesses - Your Experience & Interpretations?

Blessed

Hi everyone!

My sister brought me this deck as a present a few years back. I instinctively felt a link with it and I instantly recognised my self in their version of the queen of cups, but the whole deck felt a bit too complex to grasp at first.
It is only this year that I have started feeling comfortable with its symbols and narrative and I begin to see the subtle connections to the 'classical meanings' of their 'basic' Rider Waite counterparts.
It has been a highly intuitive and personal journey so far (as with all things spiritual and mystical), but I would love to hear from others having personal experience with this deck.
I found some threads here about the deck, but they are a bit generic, whereas I would like to know about the specific meanings of each card. The booklet included has a very short description for each card, with the story of each princess and the fairy tale or historic event concerning her, leaving it to each reader to make their own connections.

I'll start with some of my interpretations on some of the cards I drew in a Cross today.

8 of wands: Cassandra - from a Greek myth
Booklet:
'The soothsayer was bestowed by Apollo with the gift of prophecy, but not persuasion. Her voice was not heeded when she foretold the fall of Troy. Cosmic balance converges in this card and makes it part of the energies of the universe'
My view:
The details of Cassandra's life vary, depending on the different versions of her story in Greek Mythology. The solid and basic aspect of her existence is her ability to accurately prophecise events, lacking the ability to persuade others, as mentioned above. Keeping in mind the basic themes of wands and the number 8, as well as the swiftness and accuracy of the Rider-Waite 8 of wands, I choose to see this card as pure mental energy on the move. An energy as karmic and certain as Cassandra's prophecies, something that is somehow 'meant' to happen and is out of the querent's control.

King of Cups - Nefertiti
Booklet:
'The Queen of Egypt in the XIV century B.C, she was an intelligent woman with astounding political power. The King of Chalices is a wise person with a passionate, artistic character'.
My view:
I find that this card shares many of the RW characteristics of the King of Cups. Nefertiti is powerful, but the records indicate she was loved by her subjects and that her character inspired respect and admiration. It is not hard to see the reliable, experienced and compassionate archetype of the King of Cups behind this choice.

The Empress - Eleanor of Aquitaine
Booklet:
'Symbolizing the sun, she represents the meeting of female intelligence with the forces that move the universe. Eleanor of Aquitaine became the queen of France when she wed Louis VII of France, and then of England, having taken Henry Plantagenet as her second husband.'
My view:
I see this one being faithful to the RW archetype as well, with the Empress's features leaning to a more earthly sense of power and her being portrayed as an empowered and charismatic figure, with her femininity and "female intelligence" being the core of her strength. Personally, she gives me the sense of the accomplished businesswoman, who is also actively looking after her family and loved ones, thus embodying a modern woman archetype.

The Fool - Lady Godiva
Booklet:
'The naked woman represents innocence that challenges customs and hypocrisies, breaking away from standard schemes.'
My view:
This, to me, is an ideal depiction of the Fool's general meaning. Contrary to many popular interpretations claiming mostly 'foolishness', immaturity and impulsiveness, to me, the Fool has been mostly about New Beginnings, fresh look, the start of a very important journey. In my eyes, the Fool is touted as such, mostly due to his controversial nature and decisions that go against the flow, and his readiness to trust in the Universe and its plan. What is most important, in my opinion, is the solid Decision the Fool made to begin his Journey and his good faith, with the latter being certainly an element he shares with Lady Godiva.

So, what are your views and interpretations of the cards in the Deck of the Princesses?