What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

BlueLotus

I caved and ordered The Everyday Witch tarot, with a discount coupon, and it's supposed to arrive by the 23rd of Jan (crossing my fingers). ;)

Carojulie

I am waiting for my copy of the Bonefire tarot that I ordered in early october. It was supposed to arrive today according to amazon, but I see on the tracking page that they have not shipped it yet.... :(
I dont know if many of you had to wait that long ? The delay was said to be long when I first bought it, but it is being constantly extanded.....

Awkward.turtle91

I managed to find the heart tarot on eBay,
And then I brought the romantic tarot (amazon thank the lord for prime!)

Ughhh soooo many more decks I want to purchase

Oh it's also bringing me some tumblestone crystals as well. 💕

CharlotteK

I am waiting for my copy of the Bonefire tarot that I ordered in early october. It was supposed to arrive today according to amazon, but I see on the tracking page that they have not shipped it yet.... :(
I dont know if many of you had to wait that long ? The delay was said to be long when I first bought it, but it is being constantly extanded.....
I cancelled my Amazon preorder in the end for the same reason, and ordered from another site. Wordery (not sure if that's just a UK site) and Book Depository both seem to be able to ship straight away.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

decan

The same, Amazon france seems to have some supply difficulties with the Bonefire Tarot. I bought mine on the Book Depository.

Out of this I am waiting a second copy of Druid Animal Oracle.

Alta

I have been using the TM Colores Arcus so much that I am already causing it some damage so I ordered a back up copy.

Awkward.turtle91

He's no bringing me the fey tarot, lovers path, romantic tarot, heart tarot.

Some crystals,Le Normand's

And possibly a couple of extra decks providing i win them :Di hope i do! x

Luna's Crone

the postman is gonna be taking golden universal back to bookdepository

SunChariot

While still waiting on my Chrysalis, I just ordered the Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot (with a matching pouch).

So 2 are now on their way to me. So excited! :heart:

Babs

Carojulie

I cancelled my Amazon preorder in the end for the same reason, and ordered from another site. Wordery (not sure if that's just a UK site) and Book Depository both seem to be able to ship straight away.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

The same, Amazon france seems to have some supply difficulties with the Bonefire Tarot. I bought mine on the Book Depository.

Out of this I am waiting a second copy of Druid Animal Oracle.

Thank you for the advice. I will give it one or two more days, then cancel and get it from BDpt if nothing changes. Thanks !