Has anyone done a glam rock tarot?

MadeiraDarling

I know a lot of glam artists were interested in esotericism and the whole aesthetic and feeling of glam is definitely something that I use when I do readings... so I was wondering if anyone had done a glam deck and if not, is that something anyone other than me would want?

Barleywine

The Rohrig Tarot isn't specifically "rock," but it has a good deal of "glam" to it. It's only available at a reasonable price in Spanish as far as I know, but the artist worked the English titles into the artwork, if you look for them hard enough.

delinfrey

Barleywine, Röhrig Tarot is readily available on the artist's website for 45 CHF (about 42 euros) in its original large size. The titles are in German, but that's no problem since the English title is incorporated in the imagery. A guidebook is available from there as well.

The Rohrig Tarot isn't specifically "rock," but it has a good deal of "glam" to it. It's only available at a reasonable price in Spanish as far as I know, but the artist worked the English titles into the artwork, if you look for them hard enough.

Barleywine

Barleywine, Röhrig Tarot is readily available on the artist's website for 45 CHF (about 42 euros) in its original large size. The titles are in German, but that's no problem since the English title is incorporated in the imagery. A guidebook is available from there as well.

Yes, I know. I checked it out and then bought the Spanish version for $12.50 USD from Book Depository. No contest there.

delinfrey

I hope I'm not getting off-topic here, but since I honestly believe that Röhrig is one of my most-glam decks, I'd recommend checking it out! The amazing card stock and the card size that allows to peer straight into the weird dreamy world is just to die for...

MadeiraDarling

I'm definitely interested, I think it might be one of my next purchases. I have three decks in the mail right now so I might wait a bit

Metafizzypop

The Londa Tarot is pretty glam. It's not intended to be a rock n roll deck, but the wardrobe on the people is pretty rockin'.

Too bad it's out of print. Though I still see it around sometimes, at prices that aren't bad.

Carojulie

Hi Madeira,

I like the Charissa Drengsen Steampunk deck very much. I have had compliments on the images of that deck too, from querents and from total strangers.
Not sure that it will fill your requests exactly, but you can have a look :

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/steampunk-drengsen/

Good luck in your search.