Labyrinthos Academy App

sevenfires

Who else is using this? It's a free tarot learning app based on the Golden Thread Tarot.

It's definitely more suited to beginners. The little quizzes makes learning the card meanings fun. The practice readings you can do (although it's just a one-card draw) are helpful for learning to put the card meanings in context. It's also fun seeing your little avatar change as you level up.

Another cool thing is that it teaches reversed meanings. I've always shied away from reversals because they seemed overly complicated, but this app has a nice way of simplifying them down to a few keywords.

blackmoonbee

Who else is using this? It's a free tarot learning app based on the Golden Thread Tarot.

It's definitely more suited to beginners. The little quizzes makes learning the card meanings fun. The practice readings you can do (although it's just a one-card draw) are helpful for learning to put the card meanings in context. It's also fun seeing your little avatar change as you level up.

Another cool thing is that it teaches reversed meanings. I've always shied away from reversals because they seemed overly complicated, but this app has a nice way of simplifying them down to a few keywords.

I'm using it (I'm a beginner) and I really like it. I usually use it when I'm waiting in line somewhere or trying to kill time. Very cute, interactive and informative app. I enjoy the practice activities and the quizzes.