Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 27 - #27

tink27

Creating Matter

Our memory has the ability of looking backwards while knowledge works best moving forward...so...what we learn today, we will use tomorrow.

Creativity is constantly evolving and as it does our spiritual energy becomes more complex and more intelligent. In physics they say that as it continues the mass of that energy also increases. This is because thought is energy, and as thought becomes more complex, it increases in force, creating what we call density. But to develop, to evolve it must develop life forms which are then capable of higher levels of consciousness. And consciousness consists of matter and energy.

Sometimes we just push too hard to try and make things happen. When we hit roadblocks we 'think' the idea was silly, an idea gone bad. But once the dust settles and our idea still has potential, we are able to look at it from a different angle. Our imagination allows us to step outside of our personal limits and unlease our greatest potential. It helps us to look at different scenarios and outcomes. Once we have imagined the best possible outcomes, we don't stop there, we push ourselves to imagine an even better one. It actually expands the boundaries we had set for what we 'thought' we could have.

I think one of the many versions of this symbol is to daydream, visualize, imagine what you wanted to create before and then take one step at a time to reach our goal.

Wishing you the best purple_scorp!

tink

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 122

tink27

I'm looking forward to the many discussions with you all in this Symbol.

Love your image purple_scorp! Again an image can change our perspective!

Imagination Is More Important Than Information……Einstein

In relation to purple_scorp’s Jack-In-The-Box, I found this……

It’s the spirit here that counts. The time may be long, the vehicle may be strange or unexpected. But if the dream is held close to the heart, and the imagination is applied to what there is close at hand, everything is still possible…Robert Fulghum

How I perceive this image……An etching by William Blake…...

http://www.artnet.com/Artists/LotDetailPage.aspx?lot_id=8D48D420DD25651C8DF5958016BA6FD1

Through the imagination, we can burst through our physical limitations….of the body, of society and religion…..why even limitations of time and space. The trick of course is to get past our wounds, our fears and our disillusionments…the key to what lies beneath the surface…….a freeing our compressed ideas and experiences….of becoming One with our Creator…..of returning to the Source.

tink :love:

tink27

Oh goodness! I just had a thought! are we coming full circle (the snake biting its tail) to the beginning of Aries.....the woman embracing the seal?

purple_scorp

tink27 said:
Through the imagination, we can burst through our physical limitations….of the body, of society and religion…..why even limitations of time and space. The trick of course is to get past our wounds, our fears and our disillusionments…the key to what lies beneath the surface…….a freeing our compressed ideas and experiences….of becoming One with our Creator…..of returning to the Source.
tink :love:
Yup.....love that you used the word "key" because that's what I thought when I was looking for an appopriate image for the card.

We all have potential but some of us don't know how to tap into it. Our creativity needs to be unlocked or unleashed before the real juices start flowing. And then look out......ideas will jump up like that light-globe jack in the box.

We are all experiencing a bit of that in these sabian threads. Someone makes a comment and it opens a Pandora's box of thought and creation for the others.

with love
purple_scorp