Sabian Symbols Study Group: Libra 18 - #198

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: LIBRA
Degree: 18
Number: 198

Symbol: TWO MEN PLACED UNDER ARREST GIVE AN ACCOUNTING FOR THEIR ACTS BEFORE THE TRIBUNAL OF SOCIETY.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 197.jpg
    197.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 222

MCsea

This reminds me of Robin Hood, and Brave Heart and well all those gangster movies - but I can tell you when my jupiter was progressing over this degree it was just plain HARD - I was shut up in my home away from the world - it was hard....

Numerology: 198
Sabian Symbol: Two men placed under arrest
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Consequence
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Fatty capsule of kidneys
Crystal Element: Californite
Expression: Californite is the green gem variety of Idiocrase. Californite sheds light on the outcome of thoughts, actions, situations and beliefs, and moderates fear.
Message: Release negative and manipulative behaviour patterns.
Sun Focus: Your belief systems are often tested in difficult ways to motivate positive growth and healing.
Affirmation: I may have much taken from me, but they will never take my freedom.