New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

Wendywu

Mine arrived today :party:. It was waiting for me when I got home from work.

First I must thank Iris for her secure, careful packaging - this is much appreciated, and also I am grateful to her for agreeing to go to the trouble of forwarding my deck on to the UK!

The deck is gorgeous. Really lovely. I just love the way the cards feel, they are a joy to shuffle and to look at. Thank you so much Pablo :heart:

Bluefeet

Wow, the shipping was fast! Great to hear it arrived safe and sound. :)

MoonGypsy

Wow, the shipping was fast! Great to hear it arrived safe and sound. :)

i am amazed at the fast shipping! :thumbsup:! :D i am so happy to hear that Wendy has her deck! :D Enjoy, Wendy! It is a Jewel! :love:

eltarot78

Mine arrived today :party:. It was waiting for me when I got home from work.

First I must thank Iris for her secure, careful packaging - this is much appreciated, and also I am grateful to her for agreeing to go to the trouble of forwarding my deck on to the UK!

The deck is gorgeous. Really lovely. I just love the way the cards feel, they are a joy to shuffle and to look at. Thank you so much Pablo :heart:

:) I'm glad you like it

I'm glad that everything the group has their decks

MoonGypsy

I think these cards have the nicest feel of any cards I own.

i agree! :love: They really are indescribable! Buttery soft; luxurious...oh i give up...words do not do them justice! :D :heart:

eltarot78

with a dear friend of mine, we had the concept of shuffling to reach, just as you walk in, unconscious,

I auditioned and went back to try to find the point at which, during the shuffling, the cards may come to feel an almost "without substantial."

I think that goal are feeling

Bluefeet

Love the matte card stock! It's sturdy but not too heavy, and silky smooth! :love:

eltarot78

close your eyes and feel while mixing the cards, feel the deck, and not feel, feel what is the question, and let your mind go blank, now ready for reading

eltarot78

New group

Hi all

a new group while shipping is organizing, with the support of Iris, which helps me to coordinate the group and receiving the decks.

there are 4 places available for this group

the cost of the Dodal deck is u$s 52
the cost of the TdM II deck is u$s 39

the maximum of 2 kg shipping cost is u$s 53,96.
this charge is divided between those who serve on the group

Some USPS shipping info:
$5.15 Priority Small Flat Rate Box (holds 2 decks) or Priority Padded Flat Rate envelope (holds 4 decks) within the US
$12.95 same services as above to Canada and Mexico
$16.95 same services to rest of the world