"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

:heart: Bhavana, thank you!

I am looking at the first version of the cat's eyes/face verses the 2nd version with enlarged eyes.

ETA... Still thinking about it...

:heart: Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) Bhavana, I think I see what you mean...and now I am seeing the 2nd version as more cartoonish! LOL

This is an important point...thanks again Bhavana...

I really didn't intend to turn the cat into a cartoon when enlarging the eyes...maybe it was
the mouth I drew on him in the process! LOL :laugh:

What do you all think...go with the 1st version cat or the 2nd version cat? (both posted below)

ETA:... I could probably try enlarging the cat's eyes again...but this time not as much...
...plus I think I 'darkened' the blackness of the cat and that may have changed his face as well...
...and, oh, I think I changed his size too...all those things can make a big difference...

so what do you all say? back to the original and just a tiny tweaking of eye size?
OR...keep the 2nd cartoonish version? ...just wondering...

I want to post the 'final' version of the Page of Coins (Sinduction's Quino) but don't want to
this post to be buried until you all let me know 'which cat?' LOL

Attachments

• WANDS.QUEEN.ROSIE.version1.jpg
    WANDS.QUEEN.ROSIE.version1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 72
  • WANDS.QUEEN.ROSIE.version2.jpg
    WANDS.QUEEN.ROSIE.version2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 70

Bhavana

I like the first cat you showed, with the skinny front feet, and the original eyes - there is just something so comical about him....however, Lyn, this is YOUR deck, and you should go with what you like. And really, I am not going to not buy the deck based on that cat!

You are the artist, and it should be about your vision!!

greatdane

If I had to choose....Version 1

That just seems perfect to me, but like everyone says, your deck, Dear T.L.!

tarotlyn

That just seems perfect to me, but like everyone says, your deck, Dear T.L.!

I like the first cat you showed, with the skinny front feet, and the original eyes - there is just something so comical about him....however, Lyn, this is YOUR deck, and you should go with what you like. And really, I am not going to not buy the deck based on that cat!

You are the artist, and it should be about your vision!!

:heart: greartdane and :heart: Bhavana, thanks for your input...but there probably would not
be a Chi deck (at least by me) if it wasn't for your many words of encouragement!

I think I mentioned before, that I have two 'threes' in my numerical birth chart, meaning:
I don't like doing things alone (the 2)! Especially fun or creative things (the 3)...and this is so true of me!

Without all of you, it wouldn't be as much fun! I love hearing your thoughts and ideas...

So, now I have decided to go with (the best) the 1st version of the cat,
and I wouldn't have if greatdane hadn't mentioned it. See I need your inspiration!
Plus you are seeing things that I have overlooked! :):thumbsup:

So, I will be posting several cards today. The rest of the pages are almost done...just adding
a Chi face to the Page of Wands. And I will redo the Queen of Wands with the 1st version original cat...
...so will be back soon with the new photos...

:heart: HUGS and thank you for your MUCH NEEDED input! :heart:
Lyn

tarotlyn

Page of Coins (Sinduction's 'Quino') and Page of Swords ( Debra's friend's 'Sprite')

:heart::) I have finished two more Page cards...YAY!!!! :party:

Page of Coins (Sinduction's 'Quino') (resized his shoulders and made the coin larger)
I think this could be the 'final' card...

and Page of Swords ( Debra's friend's 'Sprite')
I think it it finished as well...(I think I like the 'whitish sword after all...so far)

Hope you like them both...

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Attachments

• COINS.PAGE.QUINO.AT.final.jpg
    COINS.PAGE.QUINO.AT.final.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 71
  • SWORDS.PAGE.SPRITE.jpg
    SWORDS.PAGE.SPRITE.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 80

Sinduction

I love the hats! :D

silverwings94

I love all these cards and Chi's. You have such a creative mind and it shows in all your work.these little guys and gals have a way of with giving you just the right card for them to be in. Everyone of them has such a special air about them and it shows in the way that you have portrayed them.
The fine details you have placed in each card and love shows. I can't wait to see each card and also to see the=is deck when it is finally finished and ready to be offered for sale.
Huggs and keep up the fantastic work,
Kat

Debra

What a hoot!

The Page of Swords is actually named "Spike"

When my brother told me, "Matt is coming over with Spike" I visualized, you know, big bulldog..."

tarotlyn

I love the hats! :D
:heart: Only the best hats for our AT Pages Chi's!

So, Sinduction, are you okay with Campa and Quino's card picks, and coloring, etc.?
Let me know, I can always change... 'everything!'

I love all these cards and Chi's. You have such a creative mind and it shows in all your work.these little guys and gals have a way of with giving you just the right card for them to be in. Everyone of them has such a special air about them and it shows in the way that you have portrayed them.
The fine details you have placed in each card and love shows. I can't wait to see each card and also to see the=is deck when it is finally finished and ready to be offered for sale.
Huggs and keep up the fantastic work,
Kat
:heart: Thank you Kat...I am excited about getting to your precious 'Harley' into the Hermit card I am saving for him!
...soon should be able to get to it :) This IS turning out to be much more fun that I thought it would be! :party:
I think it is because of so many AT member's and their friend's Chi's in the project :)
The jumbo version of this deck should be really nice! I am trying to contain my excitement until I finish the deck :bugeyed:

What a hoot!

The Page of Swords is actually named "Spike"

When my brother told me, "Matt is coming over with Spike" I visualized, you know, big bulldog..."
:heart: Debra, please check your private email, I sent you the enlarged Spike card for your brother's friend.
I hope he likes it okay. Le me know if I need to change anything. He was fun to create!
I had just a little trouble evening out the lighting on both eyes, but think I finally got it to work :thumbsup: