Lenormand Obsession #3- Noir

flying black kat

You never cease to amaze me. You have always made my expectations and more. I will be buying your decks for as long as you make them.

Congrats - Beautiful

Kat

baylys

Chronata's got the LWB machine going today, and has finished a few. She'll be sending the first one out tomorrow, and the rest as we can afford it. Postage to Oz has gotten ridiculous, so it might take a few weeks to get them ALL out.

As I said to Robyn at the time, I am happy to pay a bit extra to help out cost wise. Living in paradise at the bottom of the world (New Zealand) does have it's drawbacks.

silverwings94

Gorgeous. Stunning and amazing . And what ever words I can think of on this beautiful deck and stones. These are on my list for purchase and I can't wait to see when we can order them. Praying that everything goes okay and you can send them out.

MoonGypsy

It came today!!!!!!!!!! <3

i am soooooo happy on this otherwise rainy and dreary day!

My absolutely gorgeous Petit Noir Lenormand deck arrived today!

It is so beauteous to behold! Mystical, Magickal and oh so dreamy!

i love the appropriate quotes Robyn included in the LWB key word descriptions.

My Oracle stone is the Mermaid and she is so lovely--hand painted white on black.

i am in Chronata heaven! :love: :D Thanks so much my dear gypsy sister, for yet another precious creation to cherish.:heart:

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xox

P.S. i have already done a couple of readings with it, and it reads beautifully for me...i know we are going to be very close friends. :D

baylys

Yay for MG!!!!!

*impatiently waits by letterbox, knowing it's going to still take a couple of weeks*

Chronata

Most decks are in the post now...the rest will go in the mail tomorrow! ( I overwhelmed my tiny post office enough today!)

Chronata

wow...$170 bucks later...and I'm still not done posting!

There are still a couple of Aussie decks to go in the mail (waiting tomorrow when there is more money in my account!)

Phew...I promise they will ALL be shipped asap!

Bluefeet

Got my Lenormand Noir in the mail today, it's amazingly beautiful! Love the card stock, love the box, love the bonus fortune stone.....I couldn't be happier! :D

Thank you for creating this beautiful set! :love:

rwcarter

Got my copies in the mail today too. Absolutely beautiful. I opened one but am leaving the other pristine. Thanks Chronata!

ETA - The fortune stone actually fits in the box with the deck!

silverwings94

I sent you a pm about getting the deck. Let me know what I need to send so that I to can be in 7th heaven like everyone else here.
Love and lots of wishes,
Kat