Lenormand Obsession #3- Noir

flying black kat

Chronata:

I love these cards. I love your black and white decks. If I am not down on the list will you please add me, I'm not sure. Very beautiful. Very readable.

I will want at least 2. My Tarot Noir's are lonely.

Thank You.
Kathy

tarot heart

(and actually this should be leormand obsession #4...because of the Whimsy...but that's for another thread...another time)

I gotta ask, what's the "Whimsy?" :D

MoonGypsy

This is so wonderful! :thumbsup: please keep posting if you are interested. Please show our beautiful Chronata how much we all want her gorgeous new Lenormand Noir in the making. We did it for the Minute, and we can do it for this one! i am sure we all want this one at least as much, right? :D If not even MORE!!!

tarot heart

This is so wonderful! :thumbsup: please keep posting if you are interested. Please show our beautiful Chronata how much we all want her gorgeous new Lenormand Noir in the making. We did it for the Minute, and we can do it for this one! i am sure we all want this one at least as much, right? :D If not even MORE!!!

You bet! I've wanted the Lenormand Noir ever since the Tarot Noir arrived
on the scene! :D

MoonGypsy

You bet! I've wanted the Lenormand Noir ever since the Tarot Noir arrived
on the scene! :D

Me too! this is so great! i am practically bouncing off the walls...

Penthasilia

Too gorgeous to pass up- I will want one. :D

MoonGypsy

Too gorgeous to pass up- I will want one. :D

WooHoo, i was just going to send you a follow up PM to tell you about this thread; as i forgot to mention it in my PM...Glad you saw this thread and posted your interest, P!!! :*

strings of life

I adore my Tarot Noir. Mine is one of your ones with the icy blue tints (Ghost edition).

I would LOVE one of these! Chronata, if you have a list, put me on it.

Chronata

Thank you all! :heart:

and thanks to my cheerleaders too!

allright so...titles or not?
numbers or not?

I am still leaning towards roman numerals but no titles. I just hope that people will know what is what (though I think it might be obvious!)

kalliope

I'm glad you're doing this, Chronata! I'll bet a monochromatic Grand Tableau will look great. Please add me to the interested list. :)