Past Life Spread Recommendation

Ruby Jewel

Can someone recommend a "past life" spread please? I like simple spreads...not more than 10 or 15 cards. Thanks.

danieljuk

there is a some in the spread index. They are on this page here. Scroll down the page a little until the section "Karmic and Past Life"

They are all quite large spreads of 10 to 15 cards but on this topic I guess you want an indepth reading on this topic from a large spread.

There is a more simple 3/4 card spread by dancing moon in this old thread here

You can edit and change the positions to make them fit what you want :) hope you can make the perfect spread!

Ruby Jewel

there is a some in the spread index. They are on this page here. Scroll down the page a little until the section "Karmic and Past Life"

They are all quite large spreads of 10 to 15 cards but on this topic I guess you want an indepth reading on this topic from a large spread.

There is a more simple 3/4 card spread by dancing moon in this old thread here

You can edit and change the positions to make them fit what you want :) hope you can make the perfect spread!

Thank you danieljuk.....I am in the process of creating a spread and so I'm developing categories from the other spreads you have referred me to here. I will post the spread here when I finish.