Tower reversed + 6 of wands as feelings

Twenty Seven

Hello everyone!
I'm kinda new with tarot so I guess I might need some assistance here. Just did a 4 card spread today, but since it's not cool to ask for free readings, i'd like to receive some input about just 2 cards :D

ok,
Asked:
*What feelings does 'X' have for me? drew Tower reversed
Asked:
*How would 'x' feel if we were together as a couple? drew 6 of wands

This may sound a bit strange, but based in these 2 cards I'd say that 'X' is kinda confused? shocked in a not very positive way? because this person never thought having feelings for me, but... if I were in a love relationship with this person, 'X' would feel very proud about me (???) A bit difficult for me to interpret, never expected a 6 of wands.

'X' is older
I'm kinda younger
both single :D

guess I really need help here
Thank you in advance!

samantha

Hi, given the 6 of wands (which I would read as *elated* ; a real ego boost ) I think Tower RX
Is suggesting that this guy is blocking how he currently feels for you, perhaps he is fearful of
getting involved (thinks it will blow up in his face ?) so is keeping everything very much under lock and key. This is an interesting combo, hope you get some other ideas :)

elena_jaymz

Hi, I think this person does have feelings for you and all of this also happened in a very unexpected way, but for some reason he/she doesn't want to express/act upon them (The Tower Rx). Maybe he/she is afraid things won't work out, because he/she is still thinking about past bad experiences or perhaps he/she's just afraid of the "new", 'cause it would mean changing his/her life completely. Anyway if you were together, he/she would feel like the 6 Wands, so for him/her this would be a conquest, so he/she would feel really pleased and full of passion :D

headincloud

The end of a disrupting period in tower rx and leaving troubles behind in the 6S, calmer waters ahead.

Grizabella

I see this a little bit differently. The upright Tower indicates a sudden shocking surprise. Reversed, there's no surprise. He's (or she's) just not surprised you're attracted to them and that you'd be an easy conquest if he (or she) were to try. The picture it gives me is of someone quite conceited and smug.

decan

I find indeed that the Tower reversed is difficult to interpret here; I read again what I have concerning this card reversed and its general energy is "a state of shock where someone could be stuck"
Well, if there was anything inappropriate between both of you, like for example a tremendous age difference or if he/she wasn't a single but already married and so on, I would say this card could make sense. But in your case I don't see something like this.
Did you talk to this person already, does he or she know that you exist?
I think :D but because of this card I ask! :)

Twenty Seven

Hi, given the 6 of wands (which I would read as *elated* ; a real ego boost ) I think Tower RX
Is suggesting that this guy is blocking how he currently feels for you, perhaps he is fearful of getting involved (thinks it will blow up in his face ?) so is keeping everything very much under lock and key. This is an interesting combo, hope you get some other ideas :)

somehow I think so as well, I'm starting to think Tower may indicate this person doesn't want to end / break whatever she considers as a 'stable foundation' in order to be with me, perhaps I've come to her life a bit late

Hi, I think this person does have feelings for you and all of this also happened in a very unexpected way, but for some reason he/she doesn't want to express/act upon them (The Tower Rx). Maybe he/she is afraid things won't work out, because he/she is still thinking about past bad experiences or perhaps he/she's just afraid of the "new", 'cause it would mean changing his/her life completely. Anyway if you were together, he/she would feel like the 6 Wands, so for him/her this would be a conquest, so he/she would feel really pleased and full of passion :D

perhaps I made quite a mistake assuming this person is still single / available :T

The end of a disrupting period in tower rx and leaving troubles behind in the 6S, calmer waters ahead.

I always related endings / changes with Death/Tower upright, so I'm not really sure if that applie for Tower (rx) as well. About calmer waters ahead, I guess you are right, because I'm afraid there is no real change ahead for both of us :D lol

Twenty Seven

I see this a little bit differently. The upright Tower indicates a sudden shocking surprise. Reversed, there's no surprise. He's (or she's) just not surprised you're attracted to them and that you'd be an easy conquest if he (or she) were to try. The picture it gives me is of someone quite conceited and smug.

Oooooh how interesting, I never thought about that, actually, it could be... :D
So, do you think 6 of wands stands for an attitude like: "Ha! I've got this guy right at my feet "? hmm, I like outspoken people but I don't really like being treated like a puppy, guess if that's the case I'll definitely pass hahah :D

I find indeed that the Tower reversed is difficult to interpret here; I read again what I have concerning this card reversed and its general energy is "a state of shock where someone could be stuck"
Well, if there was anything inappropriate between both of you, like for example a tremendous age difference or if he/she wasn't a single but already married and so on, I would say this card could make sense. But in your case I don't see something like this.
Did you talk to this person already, does he or she know that you exist?
I think :D but because of this card I ask! :)

s**t Probably I made one serious mistake assuming she's 'available', when she may not be single anymore :Y