(ci)Yes/no confusion, 10 of cups + 5 of cups? Please, experiences?

rtfizban

Hi! I am in the habit as a new reader as asking either some yes/no one card questions of the Rider Waite deck or simple 3 card past, present, future reading for myself only, and usually only relationship related. Also usually only one subject, ha. Would it be possible to get honest advice on one I just did? I asked a yes/no question twice, and you'll see my confusion here: Will I end up alone? 10 of cups. To clarify a little differently, I immediately asked another- Will I find love? 5 of cups. Experienced help would be very much appreciated! I'd normally see the 10 as a yes, but given the Q... confusing opposite. The 5 I'd say a no, but again, given my succession of the related questions... thank you in advance for your honest time!

lark

Tarot is not good at yes/ no questions.
You will understand your cards better if you frame your questions using
HOW
WHY
WHAT

Instead of Will I

How can I transform myself into someone who attracts a lover.

Why can't I find love.

What is holding me back.
What are my chances of finding love.

Hope this helps. :)

rtfizban

Thank you for your response! I do need to retrain myself when phrasing, thank you for the advice. I still wonder the significance of these cards based on my questions, but as usual I suppose in time I will know

lark

We can't respond to your pulls unless you have shown your interpretations first...forum rules.

Hemera

moderator note

Just like lark says you need to try to interpret the reading yourself first before anyone else can join in to help you.
Reading posts go to Your Readings sub forum so I'll move this thread over there.