Queen of Pentacles "where he stands in the present"?

kika_meow

I did a relationship spread about me and a lover that I don't see much lately. The first 3 cards about him where asking:

First card: What he provides to relationship? I got 7 of Swords RX: I think this means that he's taking a lot from me, like if he were receiving more than he's giving.

Third card: His hopes for the future. I got Strength RX: it might mean that he hopes to not find any resistance from me or from external situations such as the distance in the future.

The second card is the one giving me trouble. The position means "Where he stands in the past" and for this I pulled a Queen of Pentacles and I can't really tell if she represents me, another woman or a part of himself. My bet was that it might be his mother, and that I kind of remind him of her, so that's why she's in the past position. But I don't know, what do ya'll think?

UPDATE: I double checked and the second card is WHERE HE STANDS IN THE PRESENT, not in the past. So I guess that makes it a bit clearer that he sees me as the Queen of Pents.

Thanks!

JoyousGirl

If the Queen of Pents refers to him, then HE is nurturing something or someone or even a garden if "where HE stands in the present" means what I think it does.

kika_meow

If the Queen of Pents refers to him, then HE is nurturing something or someone or even a garden if "where HE stands in the present" means what I think it does.

Thank you! I agree that this queen represents him in this context (although he would be more of the swords kind), if you say he's nurturing something (and it must be of a material matter, since is pentacles), maybe he's nurturing the attatchment that both feel for each other l, and relating it to the 7 Of swords and strenght, would talk about he wanting us to have this illicit relationship (7 of swords Rx) and he's hoping that I don't resist it (Strenght Rx)