The Aces in an existing relationship!

LeoGirl3

I asked the cards if I would still be talking to a certain guy in a few years and I got the ace of cups and the ace of wands. My friend also asked her cards the same question about him and I and she got the ace of pentacles and ace of wands. I know it's rare to get aces together in a reading so I'm curious as to what this means. Im thinking it either means renewal of passion and love in the relationship or possibly the current relationship to be over and another one beginning? Your opinions are very much appreciated

Pique Dame

The Aces show that the potential for you to still be talking in a few years is there, but it's going to require action on your part to see that it happens.

LeoGirl3

The Aces show that the potential for you to still be talking in a few years is there, but it's going to require action on your part to see that it happens.

Hmm good to know, I was kind of thinking that too.

headincloud

Two aces means relocation, either job or home which would affect things, you'd be better off asking for the outcome perhaps.

LeoGirl3

Two aces means relocation, either job or home which would affect things, you'd be better off asking for the outcome perhaps.

I never thought of it like that! I think I will pull a few for the outcome as well.